- The report contains detailed information about Mastercard Incorporated that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mastercard Incorporated. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mastercard Incorporated financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mastercard Incorporated competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mastercard Incorporated business.
About Mastercard Incorporated
MasterCard Incorporated, a payment solutions company, provides transaction processing and related services to customers primarily in support of their credit, deposit access (debit), electronic cash and Automated Teller Machine payment card programs, and travelers cheque programs.
The company provides various services in support of the credit, debit and related payment programs of approximately 23000 financial institutions and other entities that are its customers. It develops and markets payment solutions, process payment transactions, and provides support services to its customers, merchants and other clients. It manages a family of payment card brands, including MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro and Cirrus, which it licenses to its customers.
Payment Services and Solutions
The company provides transaction processing and other payment-related services to its customers. It also offers a range of payment solutions to enable its customers to design, package and implement programs targeted to the specific needs of their customers (which include cardholders and commercial clients). The company deploys customer relationship management teams to its customers to provide them with customized solutions built upon its expertise in payment programs, marketing, product development, payment processing technology and consulting and information services.
The company operates the MasterCard Worldwide Network, which links issuers and acquirers around the globe for transaction processing services and, through them, permits MasterCard cardholders to use their cards at millions of merchants worldwide.
MasterCard Worldwide Network: The company facilitates the processing of transactions through the MasterCard Worldwide Network, its proprietary, global payment network. Its transaction processing capabilities include its core processingspecifically, transaction switching (authorization, clearing and settlement), as well as value-added payment processing services that extend its capabilities beyond switching in the payment value chain.
The company processes transactions through its network for approximately 23,000 financial institutions and other entities that are its customers through approximately 150 currencies in approximately 210 countries and territories. Its network also features an intelligent architecture which enables it to adapt to the needs of each transaction by blending two distinct processing structuresdistributed (peer-to-peer) and centralized (hub-and-spoke).
Core Processing Capabilities
Transaction SwitchingAuthorization, Clearing and Settlement: MasterCard provides transaction switching (authorization, clearing and settlement) through the MasterCard Worldwide Network.
Cross-Border and Domestic Processing: The MasterCard Worldwide Network provides its customers with a structure that enables them to provide processing across regions and for domestic markets. MasterCard also provides domestic transaction processing services to customers in every region of the world, which allow customers to facilitate payment transactions between cardholders and merchants throughout a particular country.
Expanded Processing Capabilities: In addition to transaction switching, the company invests in ways to strategically expand its processing capabilities in the payment value chain.
MasterCard Integrated Processing Solutions (IPS): The company offers MasterCard Integrated Processing Solutions (IPS), a MasterCard-engineered issuer processing platform. IPS is designed to provide medium to global issuing customers with a processing solution to help create differentiated products and services and allow deployment of payments portfolios across banking channels. Through a single processing platform, IPS can authorize debit and prepaid transactions, assist issuers in managing risk using fraud detection tools, manage the issuers card base, and manage and monitor the issuers ATMs. The proprietary MasterCard Portfolio Viewer provides a user-friendly customer interface to IPS, delivering aggregate cardholder intelligence across accounts and product lines to provide its customers with a v
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mastercard Incorporated Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mastercard Incorporated and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mastercard Incorporated and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mastercard Incorporated Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mastercard Incorporated Industry Position Analysis
6. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MASTERCARD INCORPORATED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mastercard Incorporated Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mastercard Incorporated Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mastercard Incorporated Major Shareholders
Mastercard Incorporated History
Mastercard Incorporated Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mastercard Incorporated Offices and Representations
Mastercard Incorporated SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mastercard Incorporated Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mastercard Incorporated Capital Market Snapshot
Mastercard Incorporated Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Mastercard Incorporated Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mastercard Incorporated Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mastercard Incorporated Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mastercard Incorporated 1-year Stock Charts
Mastercard Incorporated 5-year Stock Charts
Mastercard Incorporated vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mastercard Incorporated vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mastercard Incorporated Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?