- The report contains detailed information about Marchex, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Marchex, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Marchex, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Marchex, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Marchex, Inc. business.
About Marchex, Inc.
Marchex, Inc., a performance marketing company, provides call and click-based advertising products to advertisers.
The company products and services primarily include pay-per-click advertising and related services, call-based advertising and related services and its publishing network (also referred to as proprietary traffic sources). In addition, it provides a suite of performance marketing products, including a private-label suite of products for small and medium-sized businesses, to a network of reseller partners, including Yellow Pages publishers, media and telecommunications companies and vertical marketing service providers (companies that sell advertising products to various small and medium-sized advertisers). Marchex enables these partners to sell search marketing and/or call advertising packages and analytics to their end customers, which are then created, managed and fulfilled through its distribution networks, including its proprietary traffic sources.
Products and Services
The company has a suite of technology-based products and services that facilitate the marketing and selling of goods and services for local and national advertisers who want to sell their products online; and a proprietary, locally-focused Web site network where it helps consumers find local information, as well as fulfill its advertiser marketing campaigns.
Private-Label Suite of Products for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses: The companys private-label suite of products for small and medium-sized businesses enables reseller partners of local advertisers, such as Yellow Pages providers and vertical marketing service providers, to sell search marketing and/or call advertising packages through their existing sales channels, which are then fulfilled by it across its distribution network, including search engines and its own proprietary traffic sources. The search marketing services the company offers to local advertisers through its marketing product suite for small and medium-sized businesses include products typically available only to national advertisers, including ad creation, keyword selection, geo-targeting, call tracking, pay-for-call, advertising campaign management, reporting, and analytics. The suite of products had the capacity to support various advertiser accounts. AT&T is the companys major advertiser reseller partner.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising: The company delivers pay-per-click advertisements to online users in response to their keyword search queries or on pages they visit throughout its distribution network of search engines, shopping engines, certain third party vertical and local Web sites, mobile distribution and its own Publishing Network. In addition to distributing their ads, the company offers account management services to help its advertisers optimize their pay-per-click campaigns, including editorial and keyword selection recommendations and report analysis. The company also offers a private-label platform for publishers, separate and distinct from its marketing product suite for small and medium-sized businesses which enables them to monetize their Web sites with contextual advertising from their own customers or from its advertising relationships. It sells pay-per-click contextual advertising placements on specialized vertical and branded publisher Web sites on a pay-per-click basis. Advertisers can target the placements by category, site- or page-specific basis.
Call-Based Advertising Services: The company delivers various call-based advertising services to national advertisers, advertising agencies and small and medium-sized advertiser reseller partners. These services include pay-for-call, phone number provisioning, call tracking, call analytics, click-to-call, Web site proxying, and other phone call-based services, which enable its customers to utilize online, mobile and offline advertising to drive calls, as well as clicks into their businesses and to use call tracking to measure the effectiveness of both their online, mobile, and offline advertising campaigns.
Publishing Network: It includes approximately 200,000 of its owned and operated Web sites focused on helping users find and make informed decisions about where to get local products and services. It features listings from approximately 10 million local businesses in the U.S.
Feed Management and Related Services: During 2009, the company used its proprietary technology to crawl and extract relevant product content from advertisers databases and Web sites to create automated and highly-targeted product and service listings feed, which delivered primarily into Yahoo!s search submit product.
The company has built a distribution network for its advertisers that include its Local Search Network which consist of its owned and operated Web sites, and various other sources, including search engines, directories, third-party vertical and branded Web sites, mobile and offline sources.
Publishing Network (Proprietary Traffic Sources): It includes approximately 200,000 Web sites focused on helping users find and make informed decisions about local products and services. It features listings from approximately 10 million local businesses in the U.S.
Syndicated Distribution: Through its suite of products for small and medium-sized businesses, search marketing services, pay-per-click advertising and call-based advertising services, the company distributes advertisements from its tens of thousands of advertisers, as well as from aggregation partners advertisers, through various traffic sources, including search directories, Web sites and its Publishing Network.
The companys syndicated distribution partners include Ask.com; Google; Microsoft; Yahoo!; Bank Rate; BusinessWeek.com; HRMorning; Investors.com (Investors Business Daily); CBS/CNET; Law.com; RealtyTrac; The Motley Fool; NBC Local; Yahoo! Local; and Google Mobile.
The company competes with various companies, including Google, IAC/InterActiveCorp, Microsoft, Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MARCHEX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MARCHEX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MARCHEX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MARCHEX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MARCHEX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Marchex, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Marchex, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Marchex, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Marchex, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Marchex, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MARCHEX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MARCHEX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MARCHEX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MARCHEX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MARCHEX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MARCHEX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Marchex, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Marchex, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Marchex, Inc. Major Shareholders
Marchex, Inc. History
Marchex, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Marchex, Inc. Offices and Representations
Marchex, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Marchex, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Marchex, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Marchex, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Marchex, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Marchex, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Marchex, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Marchex, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Marchex, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Marchex, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Marchex, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Marchex, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?