- The report contains detailed information about Manhattan Associates, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Manhattan Associates, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Manhattan Associates, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Manhattan Associates, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Manhattan Associates, Inc. business.
About Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Manhattan Associates, Inc. develops, sells, deploys, services, and maintains supply chain software solutions. The companys solutions consist of software, services and hardware, which coordinate people, workflows, assets, events and tasks holistically across the functions linked in a supply chain from planning through execution. These solutions also help coordinate the actions, data exchange and communication of participants in supply chain ecosystems, such as manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, trading partners, transportation providers, channels (such as catalogers, store retailers and Web outlets) and consumers.
Manhattan Associates Software Solution Portfolios
The companys solutions operate across Unix, IBM System I, Linux and Microsoft.NET computing platforms, as well as on multiple hardware platforms and systems. It provides adapters for ERP systems, including Oracle, SAP, and Microsoft Dynamics AX. The company also offers certain of its solutions in both premise software and hosted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) models so that customers can select the option that meets their requirements for control, flexibility, cost of ownership, and time-to-deployment.
SCOPE is suited for companies that consider supply chain software, processes and technology strategic to market leadership.
Supply Chain Platform Applications
SCOPE Platform Applications span the entire portfolio to provide key visibility, intelligence and adaptive functionality across the enterprise. These solutions offer the supply chain insight and analytics that are critical to an executives ability to proactively manage the holistic supply chain.
Supply Chain Solution Suites
Each Solution Suite is designed to enable users to proactively plan, monitor and execute against supply chain objectives.
Planning and Forecasting: It enables organizations to sense and respond to demand, and to support all levels of enterprise merchandise planning, from strategic level planning down to assortment and key item planning. The companys Demand Forecasting solution utilizes a Unified Forecasting Method (UFM), including forecasting buying patterns for seasonal items, intermittently sold items, and items that sell in different patterns and at different paces in different channels.
Inventory Optimization: It enables enterprises to reduce overall network inventory to release working capital and improving sales and customer order fill rates. Inventory Optimization also provides analytical tools to better balance the financial trade-off between improving customer service levels and overall inventory investments. The companys Multi-Echelon solution helps organizations manage distribution networks with one type or level of distribution center between the supplier and the end point.
Order Lifecycle Management: It is designed to optimize order fulfillment across a distributed supply chain.
Transportation Lifecycle Management: It optimizes various aspects of transporting product through supply chains by improving multiple product delivery dimensions, such as speed, accuracy and cost.
Distribution Management: It is designed to manage the key assets required to run distribution operations, and to move goods and information through a warehouse with precision and velocity.
X-Suite Solutions utilizes Manhattans SCPP to synthesize capabilities of two or more solutions or solution components to solve a specific supply chain problem. Flow Management and Extended Enterprise Management are X-Suite Solutions. Flow Management synthesizes Demand Forecasting, Replenishment, Supply Chain Visibility, Distributed Order Management and Warehouse Management, and Extended Enterprise Management synthesizes Supplier Enablement, Hub Management, Transportation Enablement, Store / Consumer Gateway, Collaborative Gateway, Supply Chain Visibility and Supply Chain Event Management.
Flow Management: Flow Management enables organizations to evolve from a facilities-based distribution model to a holistic, network-based model.
Extended Enterprise Management: It connects organizations with supply chain ecosystem participants to c
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Manhattan Associates, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Manhattan Associates, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Manhattan Associates, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Manhattan Associates, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Manhattan Associates, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Major Shareholders
Manhattan Associates, Inc. History
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Offices and Representations
Manhattan Associates, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Manhattan Associates, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Manhattan Associates, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Manhattan Associates, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Manhattan Associates, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Manhattan Associates, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?