- The report contains detailed information about MAM Software Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MAM Software Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MAM Software Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MAM Software Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MAM Software Group, Inc. business.
About MAM Software Group, Inc.
MAM Software Group, Inc. provides software, information and related services to businesses engaged in the automotive aftermarket in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Ireland.
The company serves the business needs of customers who are involved in the maintenance and repair of automobiles and light trucks in three segments of the automotive aftermarket, including parts, tires, and auto service. The companys business management systems, information products, and online services permit customers to manage their day-to-day business operations through automated point-of-sale, information (content) products, inventory management, purchasing, general accounting, and customer relationship management.
The companys wholly owned direct operating subsidiaries are MAM Software in the U.K., and ASNA in the U.S.
MAM Software Ltd.: MAM Software is a provider of software to the automotive aftermarket in the U.K. MAM Software focuses on providing business management solutions to the motor factor (also known as jobber), retailing, and wholesale distribution sectors. It also develops applications for vehicle repair management and provides solutions to the retail and wholesale tire industry. All MAM Software programs are based on the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems.
Aftersoft Network N.A., Inc. (ASNA): ASNA develops open business management systems, and distribution channel e-commerce systems for the automotive aftermarket supply chain. These systems are used by aftermarket outlets, including tier one manufacturers, program groups, warehouse distributors, tire and service chains, and independent installers. ASNA products and services enable companies to generate new sales.
Products and Services
The companys business management systems consist of the companys proprietary software applications, implementation and training and third-party hardware and peripherals.
The companys information products, such as an accessible catalog database related to parts, tires, labor estimates, scheduled maintenance, repair information, technical service bulletins, pricing and product features and benefits that are used by the different participants in the automotive aftermarket.
The companys online services and products provide online connectivity between manufacturers, warehouse distributors, retailers, and automotive service providers. These products enable electronic data interchange throughout the automotive aftermarket supply chain between the different trading partners. They also enable procurement and business services to be projected over the internet to an expanded business audience. The companys customer support, consulting and training provide phone and online support, implementation and training.
Business Management Systems
DirectStep: This product is designed for and targeted at warehouse distributors that seek to manage multiple locations and inventories on a single system. ASNA through its subsidiary, MAM Software, Inc., provides distributors a business management system for inventory management, customer maintenance, accounting, purchasing and business analytics. The products enable online trading and services (through ASNAs OpenWebs product), including price and product information updating integrated with Autopart and VAST products, which are used by parts stores and automotive service providers.
Autopart: This is a U.K. developed product that is sold and promoted in the U.S. by MAM Software, Inc. This product is designed for and targeted at parts store chains that seek to manage multiple locations and inventories on a single system for a regional area and are also suited to managing single location franchisees or buying group members. The product provides point of sale, inventory management, electronic purchasing capabilities and an integrated accounting module. It also allows the parts stores to connect with automotive service providers through its Openwebs online services product.
Autopart: This is a U.K. developed product that is sold and promoted in the U.S. by MAM Software, Inc. In addition to warehouse dist
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MAM Software Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MAM Software Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MAM Software Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MAM Software Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MAM Software Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAM SOFTWARE GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MAM Software Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MAM Software Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MAM Software Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
MAM Software Group, Inc. History
MAM Software Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MAM Software Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
MAM Software Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MAM Software Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MAM Software Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MAM Software Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MAM Software Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MAM Software Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MAM Software Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MAM Software Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MAM Software Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MAM Software Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MAM Software Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MAM Software Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?