- The report contains detailed information about MAGIX AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MAGIX AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MAGIX AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MAGIX AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MAGIX AG business.
About MAGIX AG
MAGIX AG provides software, online services, and digital content for use with multimedia products and services in the field of personal communication. The company offers its products and services for designing, editing, sharing, and archiving digital photos, graphics, Web pages, videos, and music. Its products for photo, graphic, and Web include Xtreme PhotoStory on CD & DVD, Xara Web Designer, Xara Xtreme, Digital Photo Maker, 3D Maker, Website Maker, and Photo & Videoshow Holiday Pack; video comprise Movie Edit Pro, Rescue Your Videotapes, Movies on DVD, Mobile Movie Creator, and Video easy; and music consist of Rescue Your Vinyl & Tapes, MP3 Maker, Audio Cleaning Lab, Music Maker, Samplitude Music Studio, Webradio Recorder, Ringtone Maker, and Soundpools. The companys products for media comprise PC Check & Tuning, Speed, Photo & Videoshow Holiday Pack, Soundpools, Top download versions, Supplementary programs, and Free Music Downloads. It also offers PRO products comprising Samplitude, Samplitude SE, Video Pro X, Xara Xtreme PRO, and Sequoia. The company primarily serves private users, as well as sells licenses for professional software to industrial users, such as music producers, and television and radio stations. It has operations in Germany, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands. The company, formerly known as MAGIX Technology GmbH, was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAGIX AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAGIX AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAGIX AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAGIX AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAGIX AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MAGIX AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MAGIX AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MAGIX AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MAGIX AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MAGIX AG Industry Position Analysis
6. MAGIX AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAGIX AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAGIX AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAGIX AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAGIX AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAGIX AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MAGIX AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MAGIX AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MAGIX AG Major Shareholders
MAGIX AG History
MAGIX AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MAGIX AG Offices and Representations
MAGIX AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MAGIX AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MAGIX AG Capital Market Snapshot
MAGIX AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MAGIX AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MAGIX AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MAGIX AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MAGIX AG 1-year Stock Charts
MAGIX AG 5-year Stock Charts
MAGIX AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MAGIX AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MAGIX AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?