- The report contains detailed information about Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Magic Software Enterprises Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. business.
About Magic Software Enterprises Ltd.
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. develops, markets and supports uniPaaS, an application platform for software application development and deployment, and iBOLT, a platform for business integration and business process management (BPM).
The uniPaaS and iBOLT platforms enable enterprises to accelerate the process of building and deploying applications that can be customized and integrated with existing systems. The company also provides maintenance and technical support, as well as professional services to its enterprise customers and Magic Software Providers (MSPs). In addition, the company sells its iBOLT technology for business integration to customers using specific software applications, such as SAP, Salesforce.com, IBM i (AS/400) or Oracle JD Edwards or other business applications.
The company offers two complementary products that address composite applications.
uniPaaS Application Platform
The uniPaaS application platform was released during 2008 as a generation of eDeveloper. It features new functionality and extensions to its application platform, with the objective of enabling the development of RIA, SaaS, mobile and cloud enabled applications. uniPaaS is a comprehensive RIA platform. It uses a single development example that handles all ends of the application development and deployment process including client and server partitioning and the inter-communicating layers.
uniPaaS can be applied to the range of software development, from the implementation of micro-vertical solutions, through tactical application renovation and process automation solutions. In June 2009, the company released the Version 1.8 for uniPaaS including .NET integration for PC and mobile RIA clients.
iBOLT Business and Process Integration
The iBOLT business integration suite is a graphical, wizard-based code-free solution delivering integration and orchestration of business processes and applications. iBOLT allows businesses to view, access, and leverage their information, delivering enterprise application integration, or EAI, BPM, and service oriented architecture (SOA), infrastructure. iBOLT allows the integration and interoperability of diverse solutions, including legacy applications. In May 2009, the company released iBOLT Version 3.1.
The company also offers special editions of iBOLT targeted at specific enterprise application vendor ecosystems, such as SAP, JD Edwards or Salesforce.com. In addition, during 2009, the company released special editions for HL7, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Lotus Notes, and Lotus Domino.
The companys subsidiaries develop, market, and support vertical applications, cargo handling solutions, and IT professional services.
CoreTech Consulting Group LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary, is an IT consulting firm offering solutions in the areas of infrastructure design and delivery, application development, technology planning and implementation services, as well as supplemental staffing services.
Fusion LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary, is an IT consulting firm offering a range of consulting and staffing services for telecom, network communications, and the IT industry and serves the telecom and technology corporations.
Hermes Logistics Technologies Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary, develops and markets solutions for air cargo handling. From physical handling, cargo documentation through customs, electronic data interchange communications, dangerous goods, special handling, track and trace, security to billing, the Hermes system provides a complete and integrated solution encompassing all physical handling, documentation and messaging requirements, including real-time warehousing, service level profiling /monitoring, end-user guidance, tariff profiling, analysis, audits and reports.
Professional Services: The company provides a range of consulting and software development project management services to customers developing, deploying and integrating distributed applications. The company offers fee-based consulting services in connection with installation assurance, application audits and performance enhancement, application migration and a
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAGIC SOFTWARE ENTERPRISES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Major Shareholders
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. History
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Offices and Representations
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?