- The report contains detailed information about Macau Capital Investments, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Macau Capital Investments, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Macau Capital Investments, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Macau Capital Investments, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Macau Capital Investments, Inc. business.
About Macau Capital Investments, Inc.
Silicon Valley Research, Inc. (the Company or SVR), incorporated in 1979, develops and markets physical design software for use by integrated circuit (IC) designers, including those of its subsidiary, Quality I.C. Corporation. The companys software products are used to automatically and efficiently arrange and connect the individual components that comprise an integrated circuit. The companys end-user customers include Hyundai, Micron, Motorola, N.E.C., OKI Semiconductor, Prominent Communications, Samsung Electronics, Sarnoff, Sony, Texas Instruments, and Yamaha.
The company offers a line of products for IC physical design. All of the companys products run on Unix workstations from Sun Microsystems, Inc. and Hewlett Packard Company, as well as on the Linux operating system. All of the companys products support industry standards such as Motif, X-Windows, GDSII Stream format, EDIF, Verilog, LEF and DEF. In addition, the company has ported two of its products, QIC/APR and GARDS, to operate on the Red Hat version of the Linux operating system running on X86 workstations. The company offers interfaces to Mentor Graphics Falcon Framework and Synopsys, Inc.'s synthesis tools and Cadence's physical design tools.
SVR QIC/APR: SVR QIC/APR is the companys latest product offering. QIC/APR is the combined offering of DCP, QICPlace and QICRoute. QIC/APR offers all of the features of the combined products in one comprehensive and affordable package.
SVR DCP: SVR Design Cockpit Platform is a next-generation framework for tool integration. SVR DCP combines an extensible database with a modular plug-in architecture to provide a generic engine for VLSI design automation. Database viewers, file format support, and complete interfaces to external tools such as QICPlace and QICRoute are specified as plug-ins. SVR DCP is controlled through an elegant graphical user interface which gives it advanced editing capabilities suitable for floorplanning, full-custom layout, placement modification, and route editing. Customers may use SVR DCP's standard scripting language, Perl, to modify and customize the tool to the needs of their design flow.
SVR QICPlace: SVR QICPlace is a stand-alone placement engine based on the powerful placement subsystem of SVR GARDS. It uses its timing-driven MinCut algorithm to produce high-density results. SVR QICPlace provides design flexibility by transparently supporting non-rectangular placement areas and cells. For designs with sensitive timing budgets, SVR QICPlace's accurate clock-tree synthesis minimizes the skew of critical paths. SVR QICPlace plugs into SVR DCP for complete interactive control.
SVR QICRoute: SVR QICRoute is the companys next-generation routing solution, combining the proven speed and efficiency of SVR GARDS routing subsystem with powerful new features for deep submicron design. SVR QICRoute's pin-pair routing gives designers precise control over timing-critical nets. Timing violations can also be automatically eliminated using SVR QICRoute's MeetSkew routing algorithm.
SVR GARDS: SVR GARDS, using the companys line probe routing algorithm, provides the fastest turnaround time for an area-based place and route software tool in the EDA industry. In addition, SVR GARDS provides high quality routing results with a minimum of vias, line segments, and total interconnecting wire length. The product handles up to a million gates and has been extended to handle n layers of interconnect. The interactive timing-driven placement subsystem enables designers to improve their placement to handle issues of congestion, timing or net length. The timing-driven routing capabilities of the product allow designers to specify timing constraints on all nets and on all critical paths without affecting run times.
SVR GARDS has a built-in simulator for timing analysis and a clock tree synthesis module that minimizes clock delay. SVR GARDS includes a procedural language interface which allows system designers to interface the tool to virtually any design flow. The line probe routing algorithms enable the product to perform incremental ECOs rapidly without disturbing the structure of the
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Macau Capital Investments, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Macau Capital Investments, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MACAU CAPITAL INVESTMENTS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Major Shareholders
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. History
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Offices and Representations
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Macau Capital Investments, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?