- The report contains detailed information about Lyris, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lyris, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lyris, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lyris, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lyris, Inc. business.
About Lyris, Inc.
Lyris, Inc. operates as an online marketing technology company in the United States. The companys software-as-a-service (SaaS) based online marketing solutions and services provide customers with solutions for creating, delivering, and managing online, permission-based direct marketing programs and other communications to customers who use online and mobile channels to communicate with their customers and members.
Products and Services
The companys solutions include email marketing software that enables customers to create, deliver and manage email marketing programs, newsletters, discussion groups, and other digital communications; Web analytics software that enables customers to analyze and manage the behavior of visitors to their Web sites; email delivery tools that build email deliverability features right into the message-creation process, so that marketers can automatically find and fix deliverability issues before they release their email marketing campaigns; search marketing software that enables companies to manage and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns; Web content management software that enables customers to manage a Web site, landing page or email content creation; social media marketing software that enables marketers to extend their email marketing initiatives to reach customers via social networking sites, such as Twitter or Facebook; and mobile marketing software that allows marketers to send targeted, opt-in text messages. The company offers its marketing software solutions as licensed software that customers purchase and download on their computers, and a hosted service that customers use on a subscription basis through an Internet connection.
The company offers on-demand, integrated marketing solution, Lyris HQ. In addition to Lyris HQ, the company offers the following separate individual online marketing solutions: Lyris ListManager, its licensed software product for email marketing; EmailLabs, its hosted email marketing software; and EmailAdvisor, its deliverability monitoring tool. The company also offers as separate products ClickTracks, its Web analytics product and Lyris Hot Banana, its Web content management software.
The company's product, Lyris HQ, provides customers an integrated online suite of marketing solutions that enables a 360-degree view of campaigns, from email, to search-engine keyword management, to web content management and analytics. For the year ended June 30, 2010, the company had approximately 964 Lyris HQ subscription customers. Lyris HQ is an on demand Web-based marketing platform that brings together a suite of marketing technologies into one single, integrated user experience. Lyris HQ gives customers a suite of online-marketing solutions, including email marketing, deliverability tools, Web analytics, Web content management, PPC keyword bidding, search marketing, and mobile marketing. This integrated online offering allows users to develop and manage email campaigns, coordinate the supporting Web content, oversee and update PPC keyword bidding, access reports analyzing various key performance indicators and make adjustments to their campaigns in real time. Other features include a calendar to track schedules across applications and marketing team members, a message board for communicating with team members and a resource center (available at LyrisHQ.com), where customers can access blogs and whitepapers that share best practices and tips on how to improve the performance of their campaigns. Lyris HQ is primarily targets small and mid-sized businesses (SMB) and mid-market companies that use the Internet to market and sell their goods and services.
In October 2009, the company released Lyris HQ for Salesforce.com (LHQS) connecting its customers with customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. LHQS enables marketers to identify qualified leads and route them to the appropriate sales representatives for immediate follow up all automatically.
Email Marketing Software
Lyris ListManager is its email marketing licensed software product. Lyris ListManager provides IT and marketing departments with an email marketing engine to manage
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LYRIS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LYRIS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LYRIS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LYRIS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LYRIS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lyris, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lyris, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lyris, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lyris, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lyris, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LYRIS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LYRIS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LYRIS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LYRIS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LYRIS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LYRIS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lyris, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lyris, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lyris, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lyris, Inc. History
Lyris, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lyris, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lyris, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lyris, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lyris, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lyris, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Lyris, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lyris, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lyris, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lyris, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lyris, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lyris, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lyris, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lyris, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?