- The report contains detailed information about LoyaltyPoint Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LoyaltyPoint Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LoyaltyPoint Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LoyaltyPoint Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LoyaltyPoint Inc. business.
About LoyaltyPoint Inc.
LoyaltyPoint, Inc. operates as a holding company for merchant, school, and nonprofit loyalty marketing programs. The company markets loyalty programs that generate contributions to schools and nonprofits based upon supporter purchases through various online, store, catalog and stored-value (gift) card merchant participants.
Scrip & Earn: This is the company's year-round offline shopping program. This program offers cash-equivalent gift cards, gift certificates and stored value purchase cards (SVPs or scrip) that parents and supporters buy from schools or nonprofits and use in their daily purchases (groceries, gas stations, and pharmacies). By using scrip instead of other payment methods, supporters earn a varying contribution percentage for their school or nonprofit. The company purchase the scrip at a discount from face value direct from merchants, and then sell it to schools and nonprofits at a slight mark-up. In turn, the schools and nonprofits sell the scrip to parents and supporters at face value.
The companys Scrip & Earn product offering includes a multi-merchant card provided by American Express Incentive Services, LLP (AEIS). This is the Persona Select card which is accepted at approximately 120 brand-name merchants as a gift card. The company offers additional products available to sale through reseller agreement with AEIS. The products include Encompass Select, Fill it Up and Be My Guest.
Shop & Earn: This is the company's main online and offline, non-scrip offering, which lets parents and supporters purchase goods from brand name merchant participants online, at stores, or from catalogs.
Charge & Earn: A secondary shopping tool, a special private label Chase Visa card, allows purchasers to contribute one percent from every purchase placed on the card, and also provides a one-time activation bonus to the school or nonprofit of their choice.
Learn & Earn: It includes discounted educational software, magazines and books. This program is offered online with offline supplements such as flyers.
Supply & Earn: This program provides contributions to schools. Supply & Earn program address the issues by providing the exact kits and products on the teacher lists and would customize the kits according to each school's requirements on all grade levels. The company markets and sells this program throughout the year, while the program launches and orders are received during the months of March through June. These kits would be packaged and shipped directly to student's home prior to the beginning of the school year.
Auction & Earn: This program is run in conjunction with eBay and allows parents and supporters to donate potentially valuable goods and bring them to their school or nonprofit on Auction Drop-Off Day.
The companys primary market includes approximately 88,000 elementary and middle schools in the United States.
The company, in February 2004, acquired FUNDever, Inc., a Delaware corporation.
In September 2004, the company, through a wholly-owned subsidiary, acquired the assets of Your Auction Stop, LLC, a provider of auction services for consigned merchandise through eBay, which also handled auction related services of Auction & Earn program.
The company competes with three primary segments of the school and nonprofit fundraising market.
Product Fundraising: The companys primary competitors in this market are SchoolKidz, EPI, QSP, Great American, IFS, Sally Foster, and Innisbrook Wraps.
Community Event Fundraising: The companys competitors in this market include Auction Drop and Door to Door Auctions.
Shopping-Based Fundraising: The companys competitors in this market include boxtops4education.com, managed by General Mills, schoolmall.com, schoolshare.com, and iGive.com. In the scrip market, primary competitors include Great Lakes Scrip and Scrip Advantage.
LoyaltyPoint, Inc. was formed in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOYALTYPOINT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOYALTYPOINT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOYALTYPOINT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOYALTYPOINT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOYALTYPOINT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LoyaltyPoint Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LoyaltyPoint Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LoyaltyPoint Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LoyaltyPoint Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LoyaltyPoint Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LOYALTYPOINT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOYALTYPOINT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOYALTYPOINT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOYALTYPOINT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOYALTYPOINT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOYALTYPOINT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Major Shareholders
LoyaltyPoint Inc. History
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Offices and Representations
LoyaltyPoint Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LoyaltyPoint Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LoyaltyPoint Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LoyaltyPoint Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LoyaltyPoint Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LoyaltyPoint Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?