- The report contains detailed information about LookSmart, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LookSmart, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LookSmart, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LookSmart, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LookSmart, Ltd. business.
About LookSmart, Ltd.
LookSmart, Ltd. operates as a search advertising network solutions company that provides relevant solutions for search advertising customers.
The company offers search advertising customers targeted, pay-per-click (PPC) search via a monitored search advertising distribution network using its AdCenter platform technology. Its search advertising network includes publishers and search advertising customers, including intermediaries and direct advertising customers and their agencies, as well as self-service customers in the United States and certain other countries. The companys application programming interface (API) allows search advertising customers and their advertising agencies to connect any type of marketing or reporting software with minimal effort, for easier access, management, and optimization of search advertising campaigns.
The company also offers publishers licensed private-label search advertiser network solutions based on its AdCenter platform technology (Publisher Solutions). Publisher Solutions consist of hosted auction-based ad serving with an ad backfill capability that allows publishers and portals to manage their advertiser relationships, distribution channels and accounts.
Products and Services
The companys products and services divided into two categories, Advertiser Solutions and Publisher Solutions.
The company develops, markets, and sells premium and performance advertising products to text and display advertisers and advertising agencies. Its sponsored search products give advertisers control of their campaigns with different keyword matching options (Smart, Broad, and Negative) and targeting options (Keyword, Category, Geography, and Day-parting, or Run of Network). Ads are distributed through a network of syndication partners.
The company actively pursues relationships with portals, internet service providers (ISP), media companies, other ad networks, search services and other Web sites to maintain and improve the distribution of the companys advertisers search advertisements. It derives the majority of its traffic from its PPC distribution network partners. Each click is verified through LookSmart TrueLead, the companys proprietary network traffic monitoring and management process, as well as third-party technologies and tools.
Through a Web interface or the companys proprietary API, LookSmarts AdCenter allows multiple advertisers to upload keywords, manage daily budgets, set rates and view reportsincluding spend data that is updated hourly. Advertisers can also access keyword suggestions, price and traffic estimates, online help and frequently asked questions (FAQs). The AdCenter API is also available for advertisers and agencies that use third-party or in-house systems to analyze and manage their search campaigns.
The company offers a suite of customizable search advertising management tools and solutions that help publishers grow their audience, control advertiser relationships, and improve the monetization of their sites. The company offers publishers: command and control over revenue diversification and growth through the AdCenter for Publishers, a private-labeled Application Service Provider (ASP) solution; a set of services and technology to integrate multiple sources of advertisers, including dominant third-party feeds, within a single auction-based platform for cost-per-click (CPC) text-based advertising; and access to a backfill of advertisers so they can ramp their online operations and not lose time or existing revenue sources and establishing their advertiser relationships.
The companys major customer is IAC Search and Media (IAC).
The company identifies competition from Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOOKSMART, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOOKSMART, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOOKSMART, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOOKSMART, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOOKSMART, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LookSmart, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LookSmart, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LookSmart, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LookSmart, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LookSmart, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LOOKSMART, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOOKSMART, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOOKSMART, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOOKSMART, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOOKSMART, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOOKSMART, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LookSmart, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LookSmart, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LookSmart, Ltd. Major Shareholders
LookSmart, Ltd. History
LookSmart, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LookSmart, Ltd. Offices and Representations
LookSmart, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LookSmart, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LookSmart, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
LookSmart, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LookSmart, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LookSmart, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LookSmart, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LookSmart, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
LookSmart, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
LookSmart, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LookSmart, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LookSmart, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?