- The report contains detailed information about Lombard Risk Management Plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lombard Risk Management Plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lombard Risk Management Plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lombard Risk Management Plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lombard Risk Management Plc business.
About Lombard Risk Management Plc
Lombard Risk Management plc engages in the provision of trading, valuation, and risk management systems, and regulatory, anti money laundering; and compliance systems to the financial markets. Its products include COLLINE, a collateral management application, which manages collateral positions to lower credit risk, maximizes trade and collateral positions, and reduces daily workflow to reduce operational demands and minimize operational risk; Oberon, an integrated multi-currency system for the trading and risk management of interest rate derivatives and inflation derivatives, FX, money market, and fixed income portfolios; and Firmament, a component-based, single platform, enterprise-wide solution that covers the life cycle of products from pricing, deal capture, risk management, processing, reporting and ISDA compliant documentation, and front to back across a range of credit types. The company also offers STB-Reporter, a regulatory reporting system; STB-Detector, a solution for anti-money laundering and financial crime controls; and ScenarioManager for liquidity stress and scenario testing. Lombard Risk Management offers its solutions to banks, investment firms, asset managers, hedge funds, fund administrators, and large corporations. It has operations in the United Kingdom, the Middle East, the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Africa, and rest of Europe. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lombard Risk Management Plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lombard Risk Management Plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lombard Risk Management Plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lombard Risk Management Plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lombard Risk Management Plc Industry Position Analysis
6. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOMBARD RISK MANAGEMENT PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lombard Risk Management Plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lombard Risk Management Plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lombard Risk Management Plc Major Shareholders
Lombard Risk Management Plc History
Lombard Risk Management Plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lombard Risk Management Plc Offices and Representations
Lombard Risk Management Plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lombard Risk Management Plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lombard Risk Management Plc Capital Market Snapshot
Lombard Risk Management Plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Lombard Risk Management Plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lombard Risk Management Plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lombard Risk Management Plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lombard Risk Management Plc 1-year Stock Charts
Lombard Risk Management Plc 5-year Stock Charts
Lombard Risk Management Plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lombard Risk Management Plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lombard Risk Management Plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?