- The report contains detailed information about Logix Microsystems Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Logix Microsystems Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Logix Microsystems Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Logix Microsystems Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Logix Microsystems Ltd. business.
About Logix Microsystems Ltd.
Logix Microsystems Limited provides various business and automotive solutions, and enterprise products in India and internationally. The company offers business solutions in the areas of sales force automation, customer relationship management (CRM), and enterprise resource management, as well as provides application design and development, application support, outsourcing and maintenance, application Web enabling, and offshore development services. Its enterprise software products include Hummingbird, which connects enterprise information to users; Secure Computing that secures the connections between people and information; Content Keeper, which enables organizations to manage, monitor, and control staff access to Internet resources; and BakBone for data protection. The company's automotive solutions comprise izmoWeb, an Internet dealership for automotive retailers; izmoMobi, a mobile Website platform; izmoRainmaker, an Internet marketing solution for auto retailers; iConsult, a sales performance coaching program that trains auto retailers in Internet marketing environment; iCRM, an enterprise automotive CRM solution; and AddOnAuto, an interactive accessories configuration tool. Its automotive solutions also consist of izmoLive, an interactive walkthrough solution for auto retailers and realtors; izmoMail, a mailing solution for auto retailers; izmoMedia, a media portal solution for traditional media; izmoAutos, a weekly automotive magazine; iLM, which automates, streamlines, and manages the Internet sales process; and izmoStudio, which helps in creating automotive images, animations, and vehicle ebrochures. Further, the company operates Carazoo, an automotive portal. Its automotive solutions are primarily used by automotive original equipment manufacturers and retailers. The company was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Bangalore, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Logix Microsystems Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Logix Microsystems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Logix Microsystems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Logix Microsystems Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Logix Microsystems Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOGIX MICROSYSTEMS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Major Shareholders
Logix Microsystems Ltd. History
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Offices and Representations
Logix Microsystems Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Logix Microsystems Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Logix Microsystems Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Logix Microsystems Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Logix Microsystems Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Logix Microsystems Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?