LiveDeal, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about LiveDeal, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LiveDeal, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LiveDeal, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LiveDeal, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LiveDeal, Inc. business.
About LiveDeal, Inc.
LiveDeal, Inc. provides Internet directory, classified, and audience acquisition services to small businesses in the United States. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Telco Billing, Inc. (Telco), the company publishes a small business directory online at the URL yellowpages.livedeal.com.
The company delivers a suite of audience acquisition services for small businesses, sold via telemarketing and supported by its Web sites and software that it has developed to manage search and other Internet services. It maintains an Internet Yellow Pages service for every city and zip code across the U.S.
The companys Web sites, by combining the benefits of business listings, mobile services, advertising/distribution networks, and e-commerce into a single online solution, offer businesses and consumers a solution for creating a Web presence and marketing their products and services locally. The companys Web sites also support its audience acquisition services by providing locally and vertically targeted Internet pages that produce Web site traffic, form fills and phone calls, and other valuable customer interactions on behalf of its small business customers.
Products and Services
Internet Advertising Package (IAP): The companys primary directory product is its IAP. Under this package, the advertiser pays for additional exposure by purchasing enhancements to a basic listing, such as a Mini-WebPage. This Mini-WebPage contains a 40-word description of the business, hours of operation, and contact information. The advertiser can access and modify its Mini-WebPage. This product is searched by users of its Web site on their personal computers, as well as cellular telephones and other hand-held devices. The company also provides its IAP advertisers with enhanced presentation and additional unique products, including larger font; bolded business name; a tagline whereby the advertiser can differentiate itself from its competitors; submission of location to search engines; map directions; a link to the advertisers own Webpage and email address; and additional distribution network for preferred listings.
Direct Sales, also known as Telesold Suite Services: The company also has a new line of business that utilizes its directory Web sites and billing services. This line of business is based on using telesales and Internet audience acquisition technologies to deliver a suite of audience acquisition services to small businesses. Its Telesold Services Suite includes Web site acquisition whereby the company obtains Web site address names on behalf of its small business clients; Web site development and deployment services where the company creates, houses, and manages Web sites on behalf of its small business clients; Web site traffic and audience development whereby the company provides search engine marketing techniques, access to its own Web sites, partnerships with other Web sites and other techniques to generate traffic to its customers Web sites, whether created and housed by the company or not; Web site analytics and performance reports which generate information for its customers about activities on their Web sites and lead activities for their businesses based on Internet activities; and directory services that provide both basic and enhanced directory listings for its customers on its own directory and on partner directories.
The company has an agreement with Google, Inc. designating the company as an authorized reseller of the Google AdWords advertising system, which also provides it with access to Google training and services that it can then utilize on behalf of its small business clients.
The company has an agreement with Yahoo! Search Services to provide visibility to its Web site so that it can provide traffic to its advertisers. The company also features Yelps 1.8 million customer reviews on its Yellow Pages platforms, giving its users a suit of user-generated content about local area businesses.
In May 2009, the company sold its primary URL, www.yp.com, as well as a portion of its customer list. The company also discontinued the operations of its Philippines-based call center, which provided telemarketing services to support its directory services business.
The company identifies competition from Google, Microsoft, Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIVEDEAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIVEDEAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIVEDEAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIVEDEAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIVEDEAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LiveDeal, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LiveDeal, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LiveDeal, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LiveDeal, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LiveDeal, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIVEDEAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIVEDEAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIVEDEAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIVEDEAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIVEDEAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIVEDEAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
LiveDeal, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LiveDeal, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LiveDeal, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LiveDeal, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LiveDeal, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LiveDeal, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
LiveDeal, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LiveDeal, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LiveDeal, Inc. Major Shareholders
LiveDeal, Inc. History
LiveDeal, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LiveDeal, Inc. Offices and Representations
LiveDeal, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LiveDeal, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LiveDeal, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LiveDeal, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LiveDeal, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LiveDeal, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?