- The report contains detailed information about Liska Biometry Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Liska Biometry Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Liska Biometry Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Liska Biometry Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Liska Biometry Inc. business.
About Liska Biometry Inc.
Liska Biometry, Inc. develops fingerprint biometric solutions enabling fast individual authentication, precise identification searches, and cross-platform data interoperability.
The companys technology generates a short, repeatable, numerical identifier from an individual's fingerprint. This short number becomes a precise and universal biometric identifier number (BIN) capable of being embedded in credit cards, driver's licenses, travel documents such as visas and passports, and a host of other personal identification credentials. Its technology allows for integrated identification searches across disparate databases at all levels of government and law enforcement.
The companys fingerprint biometric software solutions enable identification of individuals in large ID management systems and disparate legacy databases. Its offerings can be used for National ID Card Programs, Secure Identification Documents (Visas, Passports), Transaction Authentication (ATMs, Credit Cards), and Controlled access to secure areas and networks.
The BIN 1.0 Descriptor Authentication Software
The company's BIN Descriptor Authentication Software is a means of delivering its patent-pending fingerprint Biometric Identifier Number Algorithm as an integrated software solution that can be retrofitted to existing hardware and IT infrastructure deployments for 1:1 biometric authentication and 1:N database search. The BIN Descriptor Authentication Algorithm is a software application that is licensed to original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators and value added resellers for use within their existing security infrastructure solution or integrated as part of a new application solution.
The BIN 1.0 Descriptor Enrollment Software
The Company's BIN Descriptor Enrollment Software is a means of delivering its patent-pending fingerprint Biometric Identifier Number Algorithm as an integrated software solution that can be retrofitted to existing hardware and IT infrastructure deployments for biometric and credential enrollment, token generation and database population, with 1:N database watch list search functionality. The BIN Descriptor Enrollment Algorithm is a software application that is licensed to original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, and value added resellers for use within their existing security infrastructure solution or integrated as part of a new application solution.
The BIN 1.0 Database Management Software
The company's BIN Database Management Software is a means of delivering its patent-pending fingerprint Biometric Identifier Number Algorithm as an integrated software solution that can be retrofitted to existing hardware and IT infrastructure deployments for centralized BIN based ID management and legacy database interoperability functionality. The BIN Database Management Algorithm is a software application that is licensed to original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, and value added resellers for use within their existing security infrastructure solution or integrated as part of a new application solution.
ID Management Hardware, Supplies and Services
The company offers ID Card design software, printer hardware, camera hardware and software, accessories and supplies and services to support the sold products. It offers a catalog of products, supplies and services for customers with ID management requirements.
In June, 2006, the company acquired Digital Card Systems, Inc. and its affiliates, DCS Europe, Inc., and Cosmo ID GmbH (DCS). DCS is a developer of security and ID management solutions for government credentials. In June, 2006, the company acquired Markow Photo Properties in Phoenix, Arizona, consisting of the companies Al-Cor Identification Systems, Colormark Inc. and Photomark Inc.
The company operates in North America, Europe, Africa, South America, the Middle East and Asia.
The companys target markets include all branches of the United States military; Federal Bureau of Investigation; Office of Homeland Security; Immigration and Naturalization Service; Local police and sheriff's departments; Department of Defense Biometrics Management Office; United States Army Communication Electronics Command; National Security Agency; Justice Department Management Office; Airport authorities; State corrections departments; State judiciary departments; Education departments; State Probation and Parole department; Corporations with ID Management requirements; Financial institutions; Transportation Industry; Childcare; Securities and gaming agencies; and Large retail organizations.
The companys customers include Departments of State, National and Regional Passport Offices, National and State Departments of Motor Vehicle, State and Private Universities, Regional and Local School Districts, Large corporations, and Small businesses.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Liska Biometry Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Liska Biometry Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Liska Biometry Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Liska Biometry Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Liska Biometry Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LISKA BIOMETRY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Liska Biometry Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Liska Biometry Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Liska Biometry Inc. Major Shareholders
Liska Biometry Inc. History
Liska Biometry Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Liska Biometry Inc. Offices and Representations
Liska Biometry Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Liska Biometry Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Liska Biometry Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Liska Biometry Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Liska Biometry Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Liska Biometry Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Liska Biometry Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Liska Biometry Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Liska Biometry Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Liska Biometry Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Liska Biometry Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Liska Biometry Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?