- The report contains detailed information about Lender Processing Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lender Processing Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lender Processing Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lender Processing Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lender Processing Services, Inc. business.
About Lender Processing Services, Inc.
Lender Processing Services, Inc. provides integrated technology and services to the mortgage lending industry.
The companys technology solutions include mortgage processing system, which automates all areas of loan servicing, from loan setup and ongoing processing to customer service, accounting and reporting. Its technology solutions also include Desktop system, which is a middleware enterprise workflow management application designed to streamline and automate business processes. Loan transaction services include default management services, which are used by mortgage lenders, servicers, attorneys and trustees to reduce the expense of managing defaulted loans, and loan facilitation services, which support most aspects of the closing of mortgage loan transactions to national lenders and loan servicers.
Technology, Data and Analytics segment
Technology, Data and Analytics segment offers software systems and information solutions that facilitate and automate the business processes across the life cycle of a mortgage.
Technology: The company sells mortgage loan servicing platform in the U.S., which offers a set of mortgage servicing functions within a single system. It also offers Desktop application, which is a middleware workflow management application that the company has deployed to automate workflow specific to customers requirements.
MSP: The companys mortgage servicing platform, or MSP, is an application that automates loan servicing, including loan setup and ongoing processing, customer service, accounting and reporting to the secondary mortgage market, and federal regulatory reporting. The company provides the hardware and the skilled personnel whose role is to keep the system up and running 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The bank customer is responsible for all external communications and all keying or other data input, such as reflecting when checks or other payments are received from its loan customers.
Desktop: The company has developed a web-based workflow information system, which is referred to as Desktop. The Desktop application can be used for managing and automating a range of different workflow processes. It can also be used to organize images of paper documents within a particular file, to capture information from imaged documents, to manage invoices and to provide multiple users access to key data needed for various types of monitoring and process management.
Other software applications: The company offers various software applications and services that facilitate the origination of mortgage loans in the U.S. It also offers a software system, known as SoftPro, which is a real estate closing and title insurance production application used to create the appropriate forms necessary for the closing of residential and commercial real estate transactions in the U.S. The company also offers RealEC, which is a collaborative vendor network for the mortgage industry. The RealEC network enables lenders and their business partners to electronically connect, collaborate and automate their business processes and to electronically order and route settlement services, resulting in the elimination of paper, manual processing and other obstacles in the origination and servicing of mortgage loans.
Data and analytics: In addition to technology applications, this segment provides data and analytics solutions that are used in different steps in the life cycle of a mortgage. The companys primary data and analytics services are:
Alternative valuation services: The company offers its customers a range of property valuation services beyond the traditional appraisals offered by Loan Transaction Services segment that allow them to match their risk of loss with alternative forms of property valuations, depending upon their needs and regulatory requirements. These include automated valuation models, broker price opinions, collateral risk scores, appraisal review services and valuation reconciliation services.
Data and information: The company acquires and aggregates real estate property and loan data on a national level and make such data available to customers in a single database
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lender Processing Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lender Processing Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lender Processing Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lender Processing Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lender Processing Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LENDER PROCESSING SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lender Processing Services, Inc. History
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lender Processing Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lender Processing Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lender Processing Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lender Processing Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lender Processing Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lender Processing Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?