- The report contains detailed information about LBI International AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LBI International AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LBI International AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LBI International AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LBI International AB business.
About LBI International AB
LB Icon AB, through its subsidiaries, provides Internet Consulting and Web Services in the United States and Europe. The Company provides its clients with e-business related services, ranging from conception to implementation.
Strategy and Planning: The Company's Strategy and Planning services include Business strategy; Customer segmentation studies; Competitive analysis; Product and channel development; Media planning and strategies; Digital/Direct and Search-engine; marketing strategies; and Infrastructure strategies.
Brand and Creative Design: The Company's Brand and Creative Design services include Identity design; Interactive branding; Online marketing; Campaign design; User experience design; and Usability testing.
Technology Services: The Company's Technology Services include: Wireless/Mobile; Radio Frequency Identification (RFID); Multi-channel integration; Corporate intranets and employee; portals; Content management solutions; Web architecture design & analysis; e-CRM development and integration; Data base design and development; Performance management statistics and analysis; CMS support; Intranet and extranet support; and Multi-channel application support.
Sales and Marketing
The Company has developed solutions for multinational client companies. Offices are located in Amsterdam, Berlin, Bruges, Brussels, London, Madrid, Milan, Munich, New York, San Francisco, St. Louis, Stockholm and Washington.
Financial: The Companys financial industry clients include: ING bank; Caja España; UWV; MasterCard; Banco Comercial; ICO; and DKV.
Pharma/Healthcare: The Company's Pharma/Healthcare industry client include: Abott Labs; Biomerieux; Delta Dental; Bristol-Myers Squibb; and Sanofi Aventis.
Government: The Company's Government clients include: Canary Islands; and Metropolitan Police.
Retail/Distribution: The Company's Retail/Distribution industry clients include: Otto; Esselunga; Safeway; Prada; HP; and Siemens.
Media: The Company's Media industry clients include: Mediaset; Wegener; AOL; and EMI.
Telecommunications: The Company's Telecommunications clients include: BT Group; KPN; Siemens mobile; Nokia; Automotive Industry; Audi; Volkswagen; Seat; Goodyear; Mercedes; Pirelli; Dunlop; and PON Group.
LBI International AB has launched a specialist digital PR division in March 2009. Based in the company's new Brick Lane headquarters in London, LBi Digital PR would work across all online media outlets, devising stand-alone campaigns and working to complement digital marketing activity run by LBi. The service also integrates the Search PR offering. This includes several proprietary tools developed specifically for Search PR activity, such as mapping of target sites, monitoring of online reputation and brand visibility and benchmarking search positioning.
LBI International AB has launched a global Customer Interaction Department in March 2009. The company announced that the new Customer Interaction Department would help brands create ways to manage and facilitate relationships with customers in socially connected world. The department was created in response to a demand from brands wanting to know how to communicate with consumers through social networks, blogs, virtual worlds and other social platforms, and also balance this with more traditional marketing channels.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LBI International AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LBI International AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LBI International AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LBI International AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LBI International AB Industry Position Analysis
6. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LBI INTERNATIONAL AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LBI International AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LBI International AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LBI International AB Major Shareholders
LBI International AB History
LBI International AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LBI International AB Offices and Representations
LBI International AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LBI International AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LBI International AB Capital Market Snapshot
LBI International AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
LBI International AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LBI International AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LBI International AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LBI International AB 1-year Stock Charts
LBI International AB 5-year Stock Charts
LBI International AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LBI International AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LBI International AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?