- The report contains detailed information about Koyo International Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Koyo International Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Koyo International Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Koyo International Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Koyo International Limited business.
About Koyo International Limited
Koyo International Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the provision and integration of various types of engineering services in Singapore. It operates in three segments: Mechanical Engineering Services, Electrical Engineering Services, and Facilities Management Services. The Mechanical Engineering Services segment designs and installs air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation, plumbing and sanitary installation, fire prevention and protection systems, and integrated monitoring and control systems for various commercial projects, including factories, offices, condominiums, schools, research facilities, places of worship, hotels, and marine vessels. This segment offers various services, such as supply, installation, testing, and commissioning of mechanical equipment and systems. The Electrical Engineering Services segment designs and installs high and low tension electrical distribution systems, as well as communications, audio-visual, and securities systems for various commercial projects, including factories, offices, condominiums, schools, research facilities, places of worship, and hotels. This segment supplies, installs, tests, and commissions electrical systems. The Facilities Management Services segment provides maintenance, repair, and replacement services for commercial buildings, hotels, schools, and the libraries. In addition, the company involves in the supply and installation of audio, video, security, and communication systems; environmental engineering work; and engineering contract works. It serves customers from various industries, such as construction, marine, oil and gas, industrial, and pharmaceutical industries. The company is headquartered in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Koyo International Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Koyo International Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Koyo International Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Koyo International Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Koyo International Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KOYO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Koyo International Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Koyo International Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Koyo International Limited Major Shareholders
Koyo International Limited History
Koyo International Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Koyo International Limited Offices and Representations
Koyo International Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Koyo International Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Koyo International Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Koyo International Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Koyo International Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Koyo International Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Koyo International Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Koyo International Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Koyo International Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Koyo International Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Koyo International Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Koyo International Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?