- The report contains detailed information about Kongzhong Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kongzhong Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kongzhong Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kongzhong Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kongzhong Corp. business.
About Kongzhong Corp.
KongZhong Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides wireless interactive entertainment, media, and community services to mobile phone users in the People's Republic of China. The company provides interactive entertainment, media and community services to mobile phone users through 2G technology platforms, including SMS, IVR and CRBT, and through 2.5G technology and operating platforms, including WAP, MMS and Java.
The company delivers a range of services that users can access directly from their mobile phones, by using its access code or by choosing an icon or a game pre-loaded in select models of handsets; from a telecommunications operators portal or Website; and from its wireless Internet Websites, including Kong.net and Ko.cn.
The company offers a range of interactive entertainment products, including mobile games, karaoke, electronic books and mobile phone personalization features, such as ringtones, wallpaper, icons, clocks and calendars. The company provides its interactive entertainment services through all of its technology platforms. Mobile phone users can download on demand or subscribe for regular downloads of its interactive entertainment services. Some of its interactive entertainment products include:
Pictures and Logos: Mobile phone users can download pictures and logos to personalize the background of their mobile phone screens. Such pictures include cartoons, pets and scenic photos.
Polyphonic Ringtones: The companys ringtones enable a mobile phone user to personalize their ringtones using the melodies of their favorite songs or special sound effects.
Users can download its media content on either a single-transaction basis or a monthly subscription basis. Media content covers international and domestic news, entertainment, sports, fashion, lifestyle and other special interest areas. Some of its media services include:
News: The company offers international and domestic news, delivered in a format easy for the reader to peruse. The companys WAP version enables users to search for news that interests them.
Entertainment: The companys entertainment magazine focuses on high-profile celebrities and includes star biographies, interviews and photos.
Sports: The companys sports magazine features sports news, game scores and information about sports stars.
Users can engage in community-oriented activities such as interactive chatting, message boards, dating and networking. Users may access its community services on a monthly subscription basis or single-transaction basis. Some of its community services include:
Chat: The company offers various chat services. For instance, the company has a virtual reality game that allows mobile phone users to choose the lifestyle they dream of and interact with the citys other inhabitants/players.
Photo Albums: The companys photo albums allow mobile users to post and arrange their photos taken with their mobile handsets into albums accessible via their handsets.
Mobile Games Business
The company offers mobile games based on 2.5G platforms, including WAP and Java. In 2005, the company established a dedicated mobile games product development team to develop and publish 2.5G mobile games and also acquired Tianjin Mammoth, a mobile games developer. The companys mobile games include both downloadable and online mobile games. As of December 31, 2008, the company had a library of over 40 internally developed mobile games. The companys online mobile games are generally offered free of charge for mobile phone users.
The companys original wireless Internet domain name, or URL, was cota.cn before the URL was changed to Kong.net in 2006. Kong.net is independent of the telecommunications operators portals, including China Mobiles Monternet portal. Through Kong.net, the company offers news, community services, games and other interactive media and entertainment services to its customers free of charge. The company also sells advertising space on Kong.net in the form of text-link, banner and button advertisements.
In March 2007, the company launche
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KONGZHONG CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KONGZHONG CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KONGZHONG CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KONGZHONG CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KONGZHONG CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kongzhong Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kongzhong Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kongzhong Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kongzhong Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kongzhong Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KONGZHONG CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KONGZHONG CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KONGZHONG CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KONGZHONG CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KONGZHONG CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KONGZHONG CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kongzhong Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kongzhong Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kongzhong Corp. Major Shareholders
Kongzhong Corp. History
Kongzhong Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kongzhong Corp. Offices and Representations
Kongzhong Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kongzhong Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kongzhong Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Kongzhong Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Kongzhong Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kongzhong Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kongzhong Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kongzhong Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Kongzhong Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Kongzhong Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kongzhong Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kongzhong Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?