- The report contains detailed information about Konami Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Konami Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Konami Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Konami Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Konami Corp. business.
About Konami Corp.
Konami Corporation engages in developing, publishing, marketing, and distributing video game software products for stationary consoles in the United States. The company plans, produces, operates, and distributes entertainment content for mobile phone online games.
The company produces gaming machines for casinos in the United States, Australia and other overseas jurisdictions, in addition to video games and token-operated games installed in amusement arcades and other entertainment venues in Japan. It also produces card games, character goods, toys and hobbies, publications, CDs and DVDs and other merchandize products, which use characters seen in movies, television, comic books, video games, advertising or other media. In addition, the company produces software and hardware for pachinko slot machines and LCDs used in pachinko machines.
As of March 31, 2009, the companys nationwide network of 228 directly operated health and fitness club facilities and 117 sports facilities whose operations are outsourced to the company, serve all age groups, from children through senior citizens.
The company operates its businesses in three segments: Digital Entertainment, Health and Fitness, and Gaming and System.
Digital Entertainment segment
The companys Digital Entertainment segment consists of the five businesses as follows:
Computer and Video Games business: The company produces, manufactures, and sells video game software; and purchases and distributes video game software for home use.
Amusement business: The company produces, manufactures, and sells video games for amusement facilities and content for token-operated games.
Card Games business: The company plans, produces, manufactures, and sells card games.
Online business: The company builds computer systems related to online games, maintains and operates online servers, produces and distributes content for mobile phones, and produces online games.
Other business: The company plans, produces, manufactures, and sells electronic toys, figures, and character goods. It plans, produces, and sells music and video package products, books, and magazines.
Health and Fitness segment
The company is the health and fitness club operator and health-related business enterprise in Japan.
Gaming and System segment
This segment is involved in developing content and hardware for gaming machines for casinos outside of Japan.
Products and Services
Computer and Video Games Software Business
The companys Computer and Video Games business develops, publishes, distributes, and markets software for video game systems and personal computers. Most of its software consists of video games designed for use with video game platforms, including PlayStation 2, PLAYSTATION 3, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox and Xbox 360, and PCs.
Software Titles: The company publishes software titles in various genres, including sports, action, role playing, and music simulation.
Platform Licenses: The companys video game software business is dependent on its license agreements with the manufacturers of hardware platforms. Each license grants the company the right to develop, publish and distribute titles for use on the manufacturers platforms.
The companys Amusement business produces and sells video game machines and token-operated game machines for amusement arcades.
Amusement BusinessVideo Game Machines: The companys Amusement business develops, produces, and sells video game machines for amusement arcades. In year 2008, the company introduced approximately 13 new titles for video game machines for amusement arcades. The main purchasers of its video game machines are amusement arcades.
In March 2002, its Amusement business introduced the e-AMUSEMENT service that connects amusement arcades all over Japan through a computer network run by Konami, creating a new amusement arcade market. This service allows multiple players to participate in the same game simultaneously from different locations nationwide and to continue playing after saving the game.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KONAMI CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KONAMI CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KONAMI CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KONAMI CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KONAMI CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Konami Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Konami Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Konami Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Konami Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Konami Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KONAMI CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KONAMI CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KONAMI CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KONAMI CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KONAMI CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KONAMI CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Konami Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Konami Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Konami Corp. Major Shareholders
Konami Corp. History
Konami Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Konami Corp. Offices and Representations
Konami Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Konami Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Konami Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Konami Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Konami Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Konami Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Konami Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Konami Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Konami Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Konami Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Konami Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Konami Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?