- The report contains detailed information about Kofax plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kofax plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kofax plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kofax plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kofax plc business.
About Kofax plc
DICOM Group plc provides products and services in the Information Capture market. Information Capture comprises products and services that improves professional applications by collecting paper documents, forms and e-documents, transforming them into accurate, retrievable information, and delivering it into business applications and databases. It is primarily used to increase office efficiency and to improve customer satisfaction. The company operates in two divisions that include Information Capture and
Information Capture Division
Information Capture is part of the Information Management market that includes knowledge, content, media and document management, as well as information portals and business intelligence. The Information Management market is part of the Office Automation market, which encompasses a range of vertical applications, as well as enterprise applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and other important IT solutions.
Ascent: Ascent was introduced in 1995 as a document capture solution. Ascent is an Information Capture platform that covers the entire collect-transform-deliver process: it accelerates business processes by collecting paper documents, forms and e-documents, transforming them into accurate and retrievable information, and delivering it into business applications.
Ascent can be easily deployed in a single department or support the capture needs of an entire enterprise. Ascent is at work in thousands of companies around the world in industries as diverse as state and local government, manufacturing, transportation, financial services, insurance, healthcare, accounting, and legal.
Ascent Capture: Ascent Capture is the Information Capture application with approximately 60,000 licenses sold globally. The centerpiece of the Ascent product family, Ascent Capture is a modular application that can be used right out of the box to meet the information capture needs of a specific department, and then expanded with Ascent modules to meet the complex requirements of an enterprise.
Ascent Capture delivers production-level document and data capture. For data capture, Ascent Capture can extract important information, such as hand-printed words, machine-printed text, bar codes and even checked boxes. Ascent Capture offers unmatched compatibility with scanners and other capture devices, plus content and document management systems, workflow applications and databases.
Remote Capture Modules: Remote Capture Modules amplifies the Information Capture by enabling organizations to capture documents and data where they are created.
Ascent Ricochet: Ascent Ricochet enables front-office workers to trigger a business workflow immediately by capturing and indexing individual transaction documents from their office desktops, using desktop scanners or standard office equipment such as digital copiers and multifunction peripherals.
Ascent Capture Internet Server: The Ascent Capture Internet Server enables remote sites that handle batches of documents to use the capabilities of Ascent Capture locally and send information directly to a central Ascent installation.
Ascent Capture Web Validation Server: The Ascent Capture Web Validation Server enables indexing.
Ascent Xtrata: Ascent Xtrata forms-processing technology is designed to automate paper-intensive business processes by the setup and operation of forms-processing systems. Based on proprietary Kofax technology, Xtrata eliminates the need to manually sort forms before scanning them into a system by automatically clustering, classifying, and registering them, regardless of image format or resolution. The result is that forms processing can be a practical addition to any document-capture systems.
Ascent for Invoices: Ascent for Invoices helps organizations a payment discounts by automatically capturing invoices and matching them to purchase orders. It applies form-recognition and data-extraction tools designed specifically for efficient invoice capture and processing, including application-specific business rules and logic. Ascent for Invoi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KOFAX PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KOFAX PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KOFAX PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KOFAX PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KOFAX PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kofax plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kofax plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kofax plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kofax plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kofax plc Industry Position Analysis
6. KOFAX PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KOFAX PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KOFAX PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KOFAX PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KOFAX PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KOFAX PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kofax plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kofax plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kofax plc Major Shareholders
Kofax plc History
Kofax plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kofax plc Offices and Representations
Kofax plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kofax plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kofax plc Capital Market Snapshot
Kofax plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Kofax plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kofax plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kofax plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kofax plc 1-year Stock Charts
Kofax plc 5-year Stock Charts
Kofax plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kofax plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kofax plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?