- The report contains detailed information about KL-Net Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KL-Net Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KL-Net Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KL-Net Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KL-Net Corp. business.
About KL-Net Corp.
Kl-Net Corporation provides electronic data interchange (EDI) services for the logistics industry. It provides business-to-government services through import/export related electronic governmental approval services, such as port management information system service, customs bonded cargo clearance EDI service, vessel and passengers/crew arrival and departure EDI service, road transport related EDI service, and fishery product inspection EDI service. The company also offers business-to-business services by offering integrated logistics information services, including e-shipping, e-transportation, e-port logistics, and electronic tax invoice. In addition, it provides information technology outsourcing services, such as system management, and consulting and system integration services for governmental agencies and logistics industry. Additionally, the company offers PLISM, an initial logistics information solution pooled by shipping companies, hauliers, terminals, and checking companies; PORT-MIS, a computerized system that handles administrative procedures of vessel and cargo movements inside the port; and Advanced Terminal Operation and Management System (ATOMS), an optimized container terminal integrated information system. Further, Kl-Net Corporation provides General Terminal Operation and Management System that provides general cargo terminals with distinguished features and functions of ATOMS; ReXpis system, which supports enterprise application integration and B2BI under e-commerce, c-commerce, and u-commerce environments; LogisBill, a service that issues and manages tax invoice/invoice through the Internet; and U-LINKERS, a radio frequency identification middleware. The company was formerly known as Korea Logistics Network Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Kl-Net Corporation in April 2006. Kl-Net Corporation was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KL-NET CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KL-NET CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KL-NET CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KL-NET CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KL-NET CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KL-Net Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KL-Net Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KL-Net Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KL-Net Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KL-Net Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. KL-NET CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KL-NET CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KL-NET CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KL-NET CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KL-NET CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KL-NET CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KL-Net Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KL-Net Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KL-Net Corp. Major Shareholders
KL-Net Corp. History
KL-Net Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KL-Net Corp. Offices and Representations
KL-Net Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KL-Net Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KL-Net Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
KL-Net Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
KL-Net Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KL-Net Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KL-Net Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KL-Net Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
KL-Net Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
KL-Net Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KL-Net Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KL-Net Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?