- The report contains detailed information about JFE Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for JFE Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The JFE Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes JFE Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of JFE Systems, Inc. business.
About JFE Systems, Inc.
JFE Systems, Inc. engages in planning, design, development, operation, and maintenance of computer systems. Its products include CRM Solutions, such as AIT EDGE TeleBusiness, an integrated call center product; JFE-SI NubMaster, a CTI middleware; and JFE-SI SoftDialer, an outbound call center solution. The companys DWH solutions comprise Group 1 Software Sagent, a data warehouse/data mart solution; Business Objects, a data warehouse/data mart solution; and JFE-SI Mercrius, a products catalog database. Its Business Apps. Solution comprise SAP MySAP ERP and Glovia International glovia.com, which are ERP systems; Kinaxis Rapid Response, an SCM system; JFE-SI Haisousasuke, a logistics system; JFE-SI J-CCOREs, a cost management system; BrainyWorks STAFFBRAIN, a HRM system; and JFE-SI J-Forpe, a workflow system. The companys EC/EDI solutions include Sterling Commerce GENTRAN:Server, an integrated EDI server; Microsoft BizTalk Server, an integrated appridation server/B2B&EAI; Sterling Commerse SterlingIntegrator, an integrated appridation server/B2B&EAI; Sterling Commerse CONNECT:Enterprise, a sore&forward server; JFE-SI OpenWay-i-FT, a file transfer support tool for HTTP; JFE-SI Mail Extension, an e-mail EDI tool; and Infoteria Asteria, an integrated appridation server/B2B&EAI. The companys document solutions include JFE-SI FiBridgeII, electronic document management solution; and JFE-SI WebKCore PDF Report Library, a Java/PDF report generator. JFE Systems, Inc. has strategic partnerships with AIT, Beijing InterAct Technology, Business Objects, CROSSLINK FOOD SOLUTIONS, glovia.com, Group 1 Software, IBM Japan, Kinaxis, Microsoft Japan, SAP, Sterling Commerce, and webMethods. It primarily serves discrete industry, process industry, financial, medical, food industry, and public service sectors. The company was formerly known as Kawatetsu Systems, Inc. and changed its name to JFE Systems, Inc. in 2004. JFE Systems was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. JFE Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of JFE Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of JFE Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. JFE Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. JFE Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JFE SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
JFE Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
JFE Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
JFE Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
JFE Systems, Inc. History
JFE Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
JFE Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
JFE Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
JFE Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
JFE Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
JFE Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
JFE Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
JFE Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
JFE Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
JFE Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
JFE Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
JFE Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
JFE Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
JFE Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?