- The report contains detailed information about Jagged Peak, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jagged Peak, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jagged Peak, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jagged Peak, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jagged Peak, Inc. business.
About Jagged Peak, Inc.
Jagged Peak, Inc. operates as an e-business software and services company worldwide. The company provides demand and supply chain management, customer relationship management (CRM) execution, and e-fulfillment solutions and services.
The companys primary product, EDGE (E-Business Dynamic Global Engine), is a Web-based software application that enables companies to control and coordinate multi-channel orders, catalogs, multi-warehouse inventories, and fulfillment across multiple customers, suppliers, employees, and partners in real-time. It enables clients to build and operate custom branded portals, such as e-commerce, incentive, and rebate programs, customer service, repair and reverse logistics, marketing materials management, and automate other business processes through the use of the EDGE application and its related tools. The EDGE platform has been deployed in multiple vertical markets, such as consumer goods, financial services, distribution, travel, and tourism and manufacturing.
The companys multi-channel, enterprise EDGE application provides an integrated platform for e-business management that supports a range of business and operational applications. Clients can use EDGE as an enterprise application or as an integrator and consolidator for multiple businesses, processes and applications. The EDGE application permits users to manage order capturing, processing, tracking, fulfillment, settlement, creating, and managing catalogs, customer relation management, marketing, and reporting in real-time application.
The company also provides outsourced e-commerce and supply chain solutions that enable manufacturers, distributors, and consumer brand companies the ability to establish and operate a direct to customer online business that is integrated with their offline sales channels. It has launched TotalCommerce, which is an outsourced managed services solution that uses its technology and supply chain infrastructure and provides manufacturers with a turnkey deployable solution, including e-commerce Webstore(s); order, inventory and transportation management software; a nationwide network of fulfillment centers; back office program management; and a range of online marketing services.
Operations and Services
Software Product and Technology: The companys EDGE application is an e-business platform that empowers companies to conduct business and communicate with their customers, vendors, suppliers, employees, and distribution partners. The EDGE application is a Web-based transaction processing and information management system that enables companies to achieve automation and integration of their demand management, e-business, and related processes.
Custom Software Development: The company offers proficiency and demonstrated capability in various aspects of custom software development, which is integrated into its EDGE application. It provides consulting, analysis, design, and architecture, computer programming and development, installation, and long term technical support.
Fulfillment Services: The company also offers customers a solution, which can include both physical and digital fulfillment services. EDGE is used for its fulfillment, which includes reporting, warehouse optimization, order fulfillment, return authorizations, back order processing, and full transaction auditing capabilities.
E-marketing Services: The company utilizes a mix of traditional and emerging strategies and techniques to elevate its clients sites to be viewed by search engines as authorities with in a particular product niche. It provides an e-commerce solution for its clients.
Hosting and Managed Services (ASP): The company provides hosting and managed services (ASP).
The company's major customer is Nespresso USA, a division of Nestle.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JAGGED PEAK, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JAGGED PEAK, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JAGGED PEAK, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JAGGED PEAK, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JAGGED PEAK, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jagged Peak, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jagged Peak, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jagged Peak, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jagged Peak, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jagged Peak, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. JAGGED PEAK, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JAGGED PEAK, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JAGGED PEAK, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JAGGED PEAK, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JAGGED PEAK, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JAGGED PEAK, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jagged Peak, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jagged Peak, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jagged Peak, Inc. Major Shareholders
Jagged Peak, Inc. History
Jagged Peak, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jagged Peak, Inc. Offices and Representations
Jagged Peak, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jagged Peak, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jagged Peak, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Jagged Peak, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Jagged Peak, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jagged Peak, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jagged Peak, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jagged Peak, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Jagged Peak, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Jagged Peak, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jagged Peak, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jagged Peak, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?