- The report contains detailed information about j2 Global Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for j2 Global Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The j2 Global Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes j2 Global Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of j2 Global Communications, Inc. business.
About j2 Global Communications, Inc.
j2 Global Communications, Inc. provides outsourced, value-added messaging and communications services to individuals and businesses worldwide. The company offers fax, voicemail, email, and call handling services, as well as bundled suites of certain of these services. It markets services principally under the brand names eFax, eFax Corporate, Onebox, eVoice, Electric Mail, and keepITsafe.
The company delivers its services through its global telephony/Internet Protocol (IP) network, which spans approximately 4,100 cities in 49 countries across 6 continents. It markets its services to prospective customers, including individuals, small to medium-sized businesses and large enterprises and government organizations.
The companys core eFax solution enables users to receive faxes into their email inboxes. Its core eVoice and Onebox solutions provide customers a virtual receptionist with various available enhancements. The company offers integrated solutions designed to replace or augment individual and corporate messaging and communication services.
eFax offers desktop faxing services. Various tiers of service provide increasing levels of features and functionality. The companys eFax Plus and eFax Pro services allow a subscriber to choose either a toll-free telephone number that covers both the U.S. and Canada or a local telephone number from among approximately 3,500 cities worldwide. This service level enables subscribers to receive inbound fax messages in their email inboxes, access these messages via a Web-based email interface and send digital documents to any fax number in the world directly from their desktops. This service offering is also localized in various international currencies and the following languages, including Chinese (Cantonese), Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish.
eFax Corporate provides its corporate customers a Web browser-based account administration interface, which enables them to provision telephone numbers to employees, as needed, without contacting its account representatives. eFax Corporate also offers the option of enhanced security features, which are particularly attractive to law firms and companies in regulated industries, such as banking, brokerage, and healthcare.
eFax Developer offers production fax solutions. Designed for integration with application environments, eFax Developer provides inbound and outbound fax services through a XML interface. Enhanced features, such as bar-code recognition, dynamic retries, and high speed transmission are included and accessible 24/7/365. eFax Developer provides the scaling power of an outside fax service with the flexibility of an internal server without requiring additional equipment, supplies or expertise.
eFax Broadcast and jBlast offer solutions for high-volume outbound faxing. These services enable users to send important documents simultaneously to various recipients worldwide. These services also enable customers to monitor the status of their faxes and update their database of Do Not Fax names and undeliverable fax numbers.
The company has alternative desktop faxing solutions that are offered under various brands and pricing plans geared primarily toward the individual or small business user. The company also offers limited versions of certain services on a free basis.
eVoice Receptionist and Onebox Receptionist are virtual PBX solutions that provide small and medium-sized businesses on-demand voice communications services, featuring a toll-free or local company telephone number, a professionally-produced auto-attendant and menu tree. With these services, a subscriber can assign departmental and individual extensions that can connect to multiple U.S. or Canadian telephone numbers, including traditional land-line telephones, as well as mobile and IP networks, and can improve reachability through find me/follow me capabilities. These services also include advanced integrated voicemail for each extension, unifying mobile, office and other separate voicemail services and delivering voicemails in both native audio format and as transcribed text.
Onebox is a s
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. j2 Global Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of j2 Global Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of j2 Global Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. j2 Global Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. j2 Global Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. J2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
j2 Global Communications, Inc. History
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
j2 Global Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
j2 Global Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
j2 Global Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
j2 Global Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
j2 Global Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
j2 Global Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?