- The report contains detailed information about Isee3D Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Isee3D Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Isee3D Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Isee3D Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Isee3D Inc. business.
About Isee3D Inc.
Isee3D Inc. owns a portfolio of patents, patent applications, and specialized know how for the capture of stereoscopic images through a single lens.
The companys technology is used for applications in various markets, including the home entertainment industry, consumer electronics, and imaging devices, including microscopes, endoscopes, and medical imaging systems.
In April 2009, the company entered into an agreement with The Battelle Institute of Columbus Ohio, for the development of a state of the art 3D capture and display system, which converts a conventional 2D HD video camera to 3D capability utilizing the ISEE3D patented single lens 3D capture technology.
On January 13, 2010, Isee3D Inc. announced that ISee3D has signed a Letter Of Intent with Leica Microsystems GmbH for the purpose of working together to explore the feasibility of integrating ISee3D's single lens 3D technology into Leica products. Under the terms of the LOI, ISee3D and Leica have agreed to negotiate and enter into a definitive agreement pursuant to which the parties would form a strategic relationship for the development, implementation, marketing and distribution of the jointly developed technology and its applications.
Isee3D Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ISEE3D INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ISEE3D INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ISEE3D INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ISEE3D INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ISEE3D INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Isee3D Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Isee3D Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Isee3D Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Isee3D Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Isee3D Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ISEE3D INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ISEE3D INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ISEE3D INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ISEE3D INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ISEE3D INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ISEE3D INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Isee3D Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Isee3D Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Isee3D Inc. Major Shareholders
Isee3D Inc. History
Isee3D Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Isee3D Inc. Offices and Representations
Isee3D Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Isee3D Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Isee3D Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Isee3D Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Isee3D Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Isee3D Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Isee3D Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Isee3D Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Isee3D Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Isee3D Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Isee3D Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Isee3D Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?