- The report contains detailed information about Iq Infotech Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Iq Infotech Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Iq Infotech Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Iq Infotech Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Iq Infotech Ltd business.
About Iq Infotech Ltd
iQ infotech Limited develops and sells embedded systems for defense, automotive, consumer electronics, and information technology (IT) enabled services in India. The company offers a range of products from LED emergency lights to LED street lights. Its products include vehicle collision warning systems; auto street light switch products for switching on and off a cluster of street lights; autotimers for switching on and off water heaters and other appliances; water level controllers for pumping water to overhead tank from pumps in residential and commercial complexes, and industries; automatic speed limiters for trucks/buses; and embedded computer intelligent energy savers to switch on and switch off a cluster of street lights consisting of HP sodium vapour/halogen/fluorescent lamps. The companys products also comprise energy management systems that monitor the status and usage of the energy resource of the electric car; and foot pedal for the medical transcription industry. It also offers various defense products, such as autopilot/servo controller for missiles; air borne presetter for launching torpedo; throat amplifier for fighter air craft; smart fatigue meter for fighter air craft; servo controller for FNC missiles; AET simulator; AET/A244S presetter; thermocouple conducting unit; YK9 chord connector with amplifier; and SQUIB protector. In addition, the company engages in the embedded software system design for various weapon systems used in Indian Defence Services, as well as for automotive, industrial, household, and cellular applications; undertakes the contract manufacture of PCB assemblies and sub systems for original equipment market. iQ infotech Limited, formerly known as Systems Dimensions Pvt. Ltd., was incorporated in 1985 and is based in Bangalore, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IQ INFOTECH LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IQ INFOTECH LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IQ INFOTECH LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IQ INFOTECH LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IQ INFOTECH LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Iq Infotech Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Iq Infotech Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Iq Infotech Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Iq Infotech Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Iq Infotech Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. IQ INFOTECH LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IQ INFOTECH LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IQ INFOTECH LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IQ INFOTECH LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IQ INFOTECH LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IQ INFOTECH LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Iq Infotech Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Iq Infotech Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Iq Infotech Ltd Major Shareholders
Iq Infotech Ltd History
Iq Infotech Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Iq Infotech Ltd Offices and Representations
Iq Infotech Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Iq Infotech Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Iq Infotech Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Iq Infotech Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Iq Infotech Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Iq Infotech Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Iq Infotech Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Iq Infotech Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Iq Infotech Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Iq Infotech Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Iq Infotech Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Iq Infotech Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?