- The report contains detailed information about InvestAmerica, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InvestAmerica, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InvestAmerica, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InvestAmerica, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InvestAmerica, Inc. business.
About InvestAmerica, Inc.
Investamerica Inc. was incorporated in Utah in 1983, and in 1986, it changed its corporate domicile to Nevada. Optica Communications International Inc., the companys wholly owned subsidiary, is a private corporation that was incorporated in 1998. Optica Communications International, Inc. has two wholly owned subsidiaries, Optica Communications Inc., a company incorporated in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, in 1999, and Optica Communications, Inc., a company incorporated in the State of Nevada in 1999.
Zed Data Systems Corp. (Zed), the companys subsidiary, is a private corporation that was incorporated in the Province of British Columbia, Canada, in 1980 under the name "Zed Data Leasing Corp.". Zed has one wholly owned subsidiary, Tokamak Leasing Corp.
The company was a development stage company without any principal activities or active operations. When the company acquired Optica, it became involved with a start-up group of companies which intend to provide optical wavelength and multimedia bandwidth services, including internet, voice and data communications, video and streaming media. When the company acquired Zed, it become involved in the business of providing data communications and network systems solutions, including network design, installation, commissioning, security and maintenance.
The Optical Wavelength and Multimedia Bandwidth Services Business
Fiber optics technology uses beams of light to transport streams of information (voice and data) through thin filaments of glass from one location to another location. A fiber optic cable consists of a bundle of glass threads, each of which is capable of transmitting messages modulated onto light waves. A "lit" fiber optic network consists of fiber optic cable, hardware (primarily Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) equipment and feeder multiplexors to aggregate common telco circuits. "Dark" fiber is cable that has been equipped with minimal network hardware and carries no telecommunications traffic.
Optica's principal products will consist of various telecommunication voice and data services as well as equipment used by the companys customers to complete the 'last mile' connection, all of which will be sold primarily to other carriers of telecommunication services. The principal bandwidth products will include national and regional carrier networks and optical indefeasible rights of use (IRUs).
Typical targeted customers include a broad range of companies, such as: long distance companies; incumbent local exchange carriers (ILECs) who offer primarily dial tone and other telecommunication services, and include all of the regional Bell operating companies such as South West Bell, Pacific Bell and NYNEX; competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs) who offer alternative dial tone and other services using the incumbent carriers' facilities and provide highly competitive plain old telephone service; multi-service operators; local multipoint distribution service providers; data oriented local exchange carriers (DLECs) who specialize in providing data oriented services; internet service providers (ISPs) who specialize in connecting users to the internet; and inter-exchange carriers (IXCs) who offer long distance services and companies like AT&T, MCI Worldcom and Sprint.
There are currently several communications companies with fiber optic networks and colocation facilities in North America, Europe, South America and Asia. In North America, these include companies such as Level 3 Communications, Inc., Qwest and Williams Communications Group, Inc in Europe, these include companies such as MCI WorldCom, Global Crossing Ltd., Global TeleSystems Europe B.V., Viatel Inc., KPNQwest N.V., Colt Telecom Group plc, Energis plc and Carrier 1 International S.A. In South America, these companies include IMPSAT Corporation and Telemar.
Once Optica has completed its planned acquisition of the network, it will both compete with and sell to the four principal facilities-based long distance fiber optic networks (AT&T, Sprint, Qwest and MCI WorldCom). In addition, it will compete with Global Cro
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVESTAMERICA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVESTAMERICA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVESTAMERICA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVESTAMERICA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVESTAMERICA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InvestAmerica, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InvestAmerica, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InvestAmerica, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InvestAmerica, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InvestAmerica, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INVESTAMERICA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVESTAMERICA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVESTAMERICA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVESTAMERICA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVESTAMERICA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVESTAMERICA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InvestAmerica, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InvestAmerica, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InvestAmerica, Inc. Major Shareholders
InvestAmerica, Inc. History
InvestAmerica, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InvestAmerica, Inc. Offices and Representations
InvestAmerica, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InvestAmerica, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InvestAmerica, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
InvestAmerica, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InvestAmerica, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InvestAmerica, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InvestAmerica, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InvestAmerica, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
InvestAmerica, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
InvestAmerica, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InvestAmerica, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InvestAmerica, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?