- The report contains detailed information about Inuvo, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Inuvo, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Inuvo, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Inuvo, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Inuvo, Inc. business.
About Inuvo, Inc.
Inuvo, Inc., an Internet marketing services company, through its subsidiaries, provides marketing and technology solutions to businesses and individuals.
The company operates through two segments, Exchange and Direct.
The Exchange segment designs, builds, implements, manages, and sells various technology platforms and services it offers. The Inuvo Platform is an open, quality-controlled, lead generation marketplace designed to allow advertisers and publishers to manage their transactions in an automated and transparent environment. In addition to the core Inuvo Platform for advertisers and publishers, it sells various legacy platforms, services or directories within the Exchange segment.
The ValidClick service at www.validclick.com: ValidClick is a quality-controlled, pay-per-click (PPC) marketplace where publishers can integrate dynamically-generated advertisements within their Web sites based on the demographics and natural search behaviors of the consumer. ValidClick provides publishers with access to various advertisers in a XML-based implementation.
The MyAP Affiliate Platform at www.myap.com: MyAP is an affiliate tracking and management software solution providing advertisers the ability to sign up, manage and track the activities of their publishers through a privately-branded platform with data transparency. The MyAp platform is designed specifically to allow merchants to build private affiliate networks.
The LocalXML service at www.localxml.com: LocalXML is a service which would allow publishers to make real-time calls to the LocalXML database. These calls answer the questions what and where. Publishers may customize how the data appears on their site, and include user reviews of the businesses searched. The LocalXML service is designed to be bundled with the ValidClick service.
The Yellowise.com directory search Web site at www.yellowise.com: Yellowise.com is a local search and review site powered by the LocalXML service. Users may search by category and location, and receive requested search results. Users may also post reviews of their favorite and not-so-favorite businesses making the reviews available to all other users of the site. Yellowise.com is the in-market Web site the company uses to ensure the LocalXML service performs in accordance with market needs.
The Zubican business-to-business directory search Web site at www.zubican.com: Zubican is a business directory, powered by LocalXML that connects business-to-business buyers and sellers. Business profiles provide a mechanism for describing ones business along with a means for contact and customer experience testimonials. Each company is encouraged to take control of its profile. Users are encouraged to create personal profiles, either directly in Zubican or by pointing to existing personal profiles in social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn or Plaxo.
The Direct segment designs, builds, and implements offers and/or Web sites that involve in the sale of products, services, data, and advertising. The Direct segment manages owned and operated properties across verticals that include professional recertification and baby products. The segment uses various online tactics for lead generation that includes search and affiliate and email marketing campaigns designed to drive traffic to the sites. Direct segment properties consist of:
Prenatal Lead Generation at www.babytobee.com: Babytobee.com is a Web site that collects and sells leads for or to merchants of products that target expectant parents or families with children.
The PrimaryAds Affiliate Network at www.PrimaryAds.com: PrimaryAds is a lead generation network matching high converting, high-paying offers from advertisers to traffic and leads through a network of select affiliates. The advertisers and publishers within PrimaryAds are being migrated to the Inuvo Platform.
Real Estate School Online at www.realestateschoolonline.com: Real Estate School Online sells accredited real estate licensing courses, real estate continuing education courses, and online, CD-ROM or correspondence real estate exam prep courses in 40 states.
The company's competitors, within search, include LookSmart, InfoSpace, Miva, Google, and Ask. Its affiliate competitors include Commission Junction, Linkshare, and DigitalRiver.
In February 2009, the company completed the sale of Cherish, which offered various online dating communities designed to allow individuals to search for friends, partners and future spouses using interactive Web sites.
The company was formerly known as Kowabunga!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INUVO, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INUVO, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INUVO, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INUVO, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INUVO, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Inuvo, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Inuvo, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Inuvo, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Inuvo, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Inuvo, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INUVO, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INUVO, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INUVO, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INUVO, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INUVO, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INUVO, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Inuvo, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Inuvo, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Inuvo, Inc. Major Shareholders
Inuvo, Inc. History
Inuvo, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Inuvo, Inc. Offices and Representations
Inuvo, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Inuvo, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Inuvo, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Inuvo, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Inuvo, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Inuvo, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Inuvo, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Inuvo, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Inuvo, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Inuvo, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Inuvo, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Inuvo, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?