- The report contains detailed information about Intershop Communications AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intershop Communications AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intershop Communications AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intershop Communications AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intershop Communications AG business.
About Intershop Communications AG
Intershop Communications AG provides online commerce software solutions. Its solutions enable enterprises to develop and deploy online commerce sites for purchasing and selling of products and services over the Internet. The company provides basic online commerce functionality and other features, including merchandising capabilities, workflow processing, and channel integration. Its solutions include business-to-business, business-to-consumer, procurement solutions, and content management solutions. Its products serve business-to-consumer and business-to-business sales that consist of online procurement and purchasing, and sales through online marketplaces. Approximately 300 enterprise customers worldwide, including HP, and BMW, run Intershop Solutions. Its other customers include Otto, Tchibo, Deutsche Telekom, and Quelle in Germany. The company has branch offices in the United States and Europe.
Products and Services
The companys products enable businesses to purchase and sell products and services online, leverage new commerce channels to reduce costs and increase profits, and allow application service providers (ASPs) and online marketplaces to facilitate online selling by hosting sites for other businesses and by developing online marketplaces. The company supplements its products with consulting and customer services throughout the process of implementation and ongoing maintenance.
The companys products are designed to work individually or in conjunction with one another in order to address customers' specific needs and particular business models.
Solid Online Business Platform Plus Packaged Components
Intershop AG's offering consists of a scalable and flexible online business platform, built around Enfinity and complemented by packaged components that simplify application development and implementation. The companys scalable platform positions its solutions against infrastructure players such as BEA Systems, Art Technology Group and IBM. The companys packaged components position its solutions against online commerce application vendors such as Blue Martini and Broadvision.
Solution Bundles for Key Vertical Markets
Intershop AG's industry-specific solutions are designed to meet the online business needs of certain vertical markets - markets in which the company has successful, established customers, including high-tech and engineering as well as multi-channel retail. Its solutions focus on supply-chain deficiencies in specific vertical industries.
Cross-Industry Solution Bundles
Intershop AG's cross-industry solutions are designed to provide select online commerce functionality for specific business models and market strategies, such as procurement and marketplaces. The companys solutions focus on streamlining and Web enabling all buying and selling processes, integrating existing and content management systems, and managing multiple online commerce initiatives on a single platform.
The companys product Intershop 4 is an online commerce solution targeted at small and medium-sized companies demanding easy-to-use software solutions that can be hosted by Internet or application service providers (ISP/ASP). In January 2002, the company introduced this product line's latest version, Intershop 4.3, which features improved data management and currency conversion capabilities.
The companys products include key components from third-party software vendors, including database software, application servers, integration technologies and search engines.
The company supports its software products with a set of services, including consulting services, customer support and training. The company provides these services directly and through a network of affiliated service providers.
Technical support packages: Variety of technical support packages, such as maintenance and developer support contracts, which may include free upgrades and no limits on inquiries
Training and product education: Comprehensive series of classes to provide the knowledge and skills to successfully deploy, use and maintain the companys products and solutions
Consulting services: Assessment and implementation of online commerce business models, marketing plans and technical needs.
Software development: Deployment of technology into customer systems and integration into existing enterprise resource planning and infrastructure systems
Outsourced project Evaluation, execution, testing and management roll-out of projects.
Intershop Communications AG was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intershop Communications AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intershop Communications AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intershop Communications AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intershop Communications AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intershop Communications AG Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERSHOP COMMUNICATIONS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intershop Communications AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intershop Communications AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Intershop Communications AG Major Shareholders
Intershop Communications AG History
Intershop Communications AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Intershop Communications AG Offices and Representations
Intershop Communications AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intershop Communications AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intershop Communications AG Capital Market Snapshot
Intershop Communications AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Intershop Communications AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intershop Communications AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Intershop Communications AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intershop Communications AG 1-year Stock Charts
Intershop Communications AG 5-year Stock Charts
Intershop Communications AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intershop Communications AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intershop Communications AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?