- The report contains detailed information about Internet America, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Internet America, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Internet America, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Internet America, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Internet America, Inc. business.
About Internet America, Inc.
Internet America, Inc., an Internet service provider (ISP), focuses on providing wireless high-speed broadband Internet in rural markets.
The company offers broadband services to both business and residential customers with in its network footprint without the use of terrestrial lines. This allows the company to cover a rural or suburban geographical area. The companys wireless broadband Internet services are offered utilizing fixed point-to-multipoint wireless technology in both licensed and unlicensed spectrum. It has obtained a nationwide license for 3.65 GHz bandwidth. The company serves approximately 8,200 wireless broadband Internet subscribers. As of June 30, 2010, it served approximately 25,900 total subscribers in Texas.
The company provides voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) and hosted VoIP PBX services to its embedded customer base throughout Texas. The access networks which it operates are located in rural areas near or surrounding the following Texas cities: Dallas, Fort Worth, Corsicana, Baytown, Crosby, Magnolia, Stafford, Victoria, Cuero, and San Antonio.
The companys primary service offerings are broadband and dial-up Internet access, as well as related value-added services. For its business subscribers, the company offers high speed Internet access, Web hosting, co-location, and other business related services.
Wireless Broadband Internet Access: The companys wireless Internet access package includes basic Internet access and related Internet applications, such as World Wide Web browsing, e-mail, file transfer protocol (FTP), and USENET news access. Available value-added services include multiple e-mail mailboxes, national dial-up roaming services, personalized e-mail addresses, and personal Web sites.
High Speed Connectivity DSL Services: The companys DSL products provide high-speed Internet access over existing telephone lines, and may allow subscribers to simultaneously use a single telephone line for voice service and for access to the Internet. DSL provides an always on connection thereby removing wait times associated with dialing into a network.
Commercial Services: The company offers a line of commercial-grade 24x7x365 monitored business services. Broadband connectivity offerings include Metro Ethernet from 3Mbps to 100Mbps, full and fractional T3/DS-3 and T1/DS-1 leased lines, commercial fixed wireless (licensed and unlicensed), and commercial DSL. The company also provides Tier-1 and Tier-2 Colocation services in Stafford, Victoria, and China Grove, Texas as single-server, half-cabinet, and full-cabinet plans.
Dial-Up Internet Access: The companys dial-up Internet access package includes basic Internet access and related Internet applications, such as World Wide Web browsing, e-mail, FTP, and USENET news access. Available value-added services include multiple e-mail mailboxes, national roaming services, personalized e-mail addresses, personal Web sites, and enhanced USENET news access.
The company competes with national online service providers, such as Time Warner and MSN; national telecommunications providers, such as AT&T Mobility, Qwest Communications, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint Nextel; computer hardware and software companies, and other technology companies, such as Microsoft and Dell; and cable operators, such as Suddenlink Communications, Cox Communications, and Comcast.
Internet America Inc. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Internet America, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Internet America, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Internet America, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Internet America, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Internet America, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNET AMERICA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Internet America, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Internet America, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Internet America, Inc. Major Shareholders
Internet America, Inc. History
Internet America, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Internet America, Inc. Offices and Representations
Internet America, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Internet America, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Internet America, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Internet America, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Internet America, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Internet America, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Internet America, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Internet America, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Internet America, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Internet America, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Internet America, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Internet America, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?