- The report contains detailed information about International Automated Systems Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Automated Systems Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Automated Systems Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Automated Systems Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Automated Systems Inc. business.
About International Automated Systems Inc.
International Automated Systems, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the design, production, and marketing of technology products.
Propulsion Steam Turbine
The company has a new patented bladeless turbine production model. It uses the expansion of steam, through propulsion, to create a rotational force. It has a model of a solar thermal system which can be used to produce steam to drive the companys bladeless turbine. The company has developed proprietary structural and lens designs in preparation for mass production of the solar thermal system.
Automated Self-Service Check-Out System
The company has developed an automated self-service check-out system and management software. The Self-Check System is an automated check-out system for customers of retail establishments and provides for self-service check-out lines, stations or lanes. The system has a scanner to read the bar codes of items purchased and a scale to weigh the items scanned and placed in the receiving basket. As each item is scanned by the bar code reader, the scale verifies the accuracy of the item scanned and placed in the basket by comparing the weight of the item scanned with the weight change recorded in the receiving basket.
Automatic Fingerprint Identification Machine
The company has an Automated Fingerprint Identification Machine (AFIM), which verifies an individual's identity. The AFIM digitizes the characteristics of a person's fingerprint and then stores the information on a magnetic strip similar to the strip on the back of a credit card or on other storage medium. AFIM connects to and operates with a personal computer. Potential AFIM applications include products for employee time-keeping and security, access control, and check, debit or credit card verification. The company purports that its identity verification system has various uses and applications for both commercial and governmental users.
Digital Wave Modulation Technology
The company has developed technology that transmits information and data using different wave patterns, configurations, and timing in the electromagnetic spectrum. This technology is referred to as digital wave modulation (DWM). The DWM technology may provide a new way of transmitting data. DWM technology is based on the transmission of symmetrical, asymmetrical, and reference waves that are combined and separated. DWM can be used to transmit over analog media, including wireless.
International Automated Systems, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Automated Systems Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Automated Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Automated Systems Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Automated Systems Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Automated Systems Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Automated Systems Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Automated Systems Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Automated Systems Inc. Major Shareholders
International Automated Systems Inc. History
International Automated Systems Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Automated Systems Inc. Offices and Representations
International Automated Systems Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Automated Systems Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Automated Systems Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Automated Systems Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
International Automated Systems Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Automated Systems Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Automated Systems Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Automated Systems Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Automated Systems Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Automated Systems Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Automated Systems Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Automated Systems Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?