- The report contains detailed information about Innuity, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Innuity, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Innuity, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Innuity, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Innuity, Inc. business.
About Innuity, Inc.
Innuity, Inc., a Software as a Service (SaaS) company, engages in the design, acquisition, and integration of applications to deliver solutions for small business. The company delivers information system solutions through its Innuity Velocity Internet technology platform, which provides small businesses the opportunity to choose applications that are right for their businesses individually or as an integrated package.
The companys business has two divisions: Promotion and Commerce, each of which is focused on a business process. The applications and solutions offered by Promotion division help small businesses market and promote their products and services, while the offerings of Commerce division can facilitate and improve a small business selling processes and transaction processing capabilities.
Products and Services
The companys Promotion division connects businesses with customers who are most likely to buy their particular products and services. The Promotion division offers small business online marketing and search engine marketing services.
Small Business Online Marketing
The companys small business online marketing offerings provide solutions that comprehensively and immediately promote small businesses online and can help to rapidly build strong customer bases. With online marketing solutions, current and new customers of small businesses can find small businesses online quickly through local search results and pay-per-click ads; learn about small businesses product and service offerings through clear, compelling and easy-to-navigate Web sites; and purchase a merchants products and services online.
Yellow Page Guides: Local Online Yellow Page Directory: It provides enhanced local listing on its own local search property www.ypguides.com for small businesses to be found online in the Yellow Page Guide for their appropriate city.
LeadConnect-Local Online Business Profiles: It drives local search rankings for customers in the major search engines. This service develops enhanced online local business profiles, places customized business profiles in one centralized location and automatically distributes these business profiles to major search engines and yellow page directories including Google, Yahoo, MSN and YellowPages.com.
Pay-Per-Click Advertising: It identifies, analyzes and selects high-impact keywords; buys sponsored listings and advertising space in places such as Google for identified keywords and keyword phrases; and rapidly delivers qualified leads.
Search Engine Optimization: It identifies, analyzes and selects high-impact keywords, creates targeted landing pages for each keyword phrase and recruit 3rd party back links to the landing pages with the intention of delivering top natural search rankings for the selected keyword phrases.
Business and eCommerce Web site Services
The companys business and eCommerce Web site services products include various noteworthy features such as approximately 100 design templates for website creation. These fully-functional Web site templates include features such as location maps, dynamic driving directions, reservations, business email and customer registration forms all of which allow a customer to create a professional website in minutes. Another feature includes its Web site editing tools that enable its small business customers to edit, update and enhance their websites without any additional software or specialized computer skills, and without having to hire a professional webmaster to manage their Web sites for them.
The companys Commerce division provides the operational capability for processing, managing and supporting commerce transactions between small businesses, their online and offline customers, vendors and business partners. The Commerce division offers Merchant Services to its small business customers.
The companys Merchant Services offerings deliver payment and processing solutions for merchants bringing faster credit capabilities to its customers. Providing the functionality and support needed to conduct bank card service
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INNUITY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INNUITY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INNUITY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INNUITY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INNUITY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Innuity, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Innuity, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Innuity, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Innuity, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Innuity, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INNUITY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INNUITY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INNUITY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INNUITY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INNUITY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INNUITY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Innuity, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Innuity, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Innuity, Inc. Major Shareholders
Innuity, Inc. History
Innuity, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Innuity, Inc. Offices and Representations
Innuity, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Innuity, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Innuity, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Innuity, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Innuity, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Innuity, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Innuity, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Innuity, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Innuity, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Innuity, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Innuity, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Innuity, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?