- The report contains detailed information about Infotech Enterprises Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Infotech Enterprises Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Infotech Enterprises Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Infotech Enterprises Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Infotech Enterprises Limited business.
About Infotech Enterprises Limited
Infotech Enterprises Limited operates as a software services company with a focus on geographic information systems, engineering design, and information technology (IT) services. Its range of services include digitization of drawings and maps, Photogrammetry, CAD / CAE, design and modeling, repair development engineering, reverse engineering, application software development, software products development, consulting and implementation. Infotech also offers application lifecycle solutions. The company specializes in software services and solutions for the manufacturing, utilities, telecommunications, transportation and logistics, and government and financial services.
In March 2005, the company acquired Tele Atlas India Private Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tele Atlas BV, Netherlands. Infotech has also entered into a long-term services agreement for providing Database and Software Solutions to Tele Atlas.
Geospatial Services (GIS)
The company is a global provider of integrated GIS solutions to the utilities, telecommunications, transportation and civil government verticals. Infotech's services range from data management and software development to implementation, system integration and consultancy services. Its GIS Products include GeoLOGIC, RouteView Range, Digital Pages, SCANA, Hotspot Detective, ADC WorldMap and Map-In-A-Box.
The company offers Spatial Data Management Services, Photogrammetry and Image Processing, Spatial Application Management Services, Managed Application Services to all clients who have had a bespoke application built for them; and Enterprise Application and Integration. Infotech also provides a range of training courses in the latest GIS software.
The company is an integrated offshore engineering outsourcing partner for the manufacturing industry. The Engineering Services division provides engineering solutions and has focus in aerospace, automotive and industrial machinery segments.
The company offers design support, design consultancy, manufacturing support, tool design, customer support engineering, technical publications solutions; and engineering application development from legacy systems to Windows OS environment, CAD and CAE applications.
Infotech provides services in the areas of ERP, EAI, Business Intelligence, e-biz, Web enabling of business processes, as well as maintain/enhancement of legacy systems, Corporate Portals and Knowledge Management. The company offers application development, application migration, enterprise application integration, enterprise security, managed application services, product development services, product services, data warehousing / mining, and consulting. Its platform expertise includes IBM, Microsoft, Plum Tree, Seebeyond, SAP, Oracle, SUN and BEA, and Documentum.
The company has its development facilities in India and serves a global customer base through subsidiaries in the UK (Infotech Enterprises Europe), Germany (Advanced Graphics Software GmbH), and USA (Infotech Software Solutions, Inc.). Infotech has also developed a strategic partner network to serve markets in Europe, Japan, Australia, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has entered into a partnership with Infotech Enterprises, Ltd. (IEL) for design and validation services for aero engines. The new 50-50 joint venture is called Infotech HAL Limited.
In 2005, the company entered into a strategic alliance with Ten Sails to offer a mix of solutions, services and technology to the global Smallworld user community.
The company and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited have formed a joint venture to offer engineering design services for the aerospace sector, with focus on aero-engines, technical publications and work for original equipment manufacturers.
Alten SA has entered into a strategic partnership with Infotech Enterprises, Ltd. Under the partnership, the two organizations would provide engineering solutions to EADS.
Infotech Enterprises Limited was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Infotech Enterprises Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Infotech Enterprises Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Infotech Enterprises Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Infotech Enterprises Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Infotech Enterprises Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFOTECH ENTERPRISES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Infotech Enterprises Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Infotech Enterprises Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Infotech Enterprises Limited Major Shareholders
Infotech Enterprises Limited History
Infotech Enterprises Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Infotech Enterprises Limited Offices and Representations
Infotech Enterprises Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Infotech Enterprises Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Infotech Enterprises Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Infotech Enterprises Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Infotech Enterprises Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Infotech Enterprises Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Infotech Enterprises Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Infotech Enterprises Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Infotech Enterprises Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Infotech Enterprises Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Infotech Enterprises Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Infotech Enterprises Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?