- The report contains detailed information about Infosys Technologies Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Infosys Technologies Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Infosys Technologies Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Infosys Technologies Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Infosys Technologies Limited business.
About Infosys Technologies Limited
Infosys Technologies Limited engages in the design and delivery of information technology (IT) enabled business solutions in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific regions.
The companys suite of business solutions includes business and technology consulting, custom application development, infrastructure management services, maintenance and production support, package enabled consulting and implementation including enterprise solutions, product engineering and lifecycle solutions, systems integration, validation solutions, and software-as-a-service related solutions. It also provides software products to the banking industry. Through Infosys BPO, the company provides business process management services, such as offsite customer relationship management, finance and accounting, and administration and sales order processing. These offerings are provided to clients located in various geographies and across multiple industry verticals, including banking and capital markets, insurance, communications, media and entertainment, energy, utilities, manufacturing, aerospace, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, and retail. The company also provides a banking software solution, Finacle, for the banking industry and provides customization and implementation services around this solution.
Custom Application Development
The company provides customized software solutions for its clients. Its projects vary in size and duration. Each project typically involves various aspects of the software development process, including defining requirements, designing, prototyping, programming and module integration, user acceptance testing, user training, installation and maintenance, and support of these systems.
The company performs system design and software coding and runs pilots primarily at its global development centers, while activities relating to the defining of requirements, transition planning, user training, user acceptance testing, and deployment are performed at the client's site. Its application development services span the entire range of mainframe, client server, Internet, and mobile technologies. Its application development engagements are primarily related to emerging platforms, such as Microsoft's .Net or open platforms, such as J2EE and Linux.
Maintenance and Production Support
The company provides maintenance services for its clients' large software systems that cover a range of technologies and businesses. It takes a proactive approach to software maintenance, by focusing on long-term functionality, stability and preventive maintenance to avoid problems that typically arise from incomplete or short-term solutions. The company also has invested in knowledge management and internal development of software processes and tools for automation of its delivery systems.
Package Enabled Consulting and Implementation
The company provides solutions to help its clients implement and utilize software packages developed by third party vendors. Its solutions primarily relate to product suites from SAP and Oracle and also extend to certain product suites from IBM, Microsoft, Pegasystems, SalesForce, Software AG, and TIBCO. The companys portfolio of services includes supporting the evaluation of these packages, providing training and support in their implementation and global roll-out and supporting their upgrades and maintenance on an ongoing basis. The companys service offerings also enable business transformation by leveraging packaged software through consulting activities relating to process re-engineering, re-designing of application architecture and organization change management. It provides services to clients in areas, such as customer relationship management, supply chain management, human capital management, corporate performance management and business analytics, business process management, and enterprise application integration. In response to changing business requirements, it also offers platform based business process outsourcing services in functions, such as human resources, procurement and order management.
Business Transformation Consulting
The company offers business transfor
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Infosys Technologies Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Infosys Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Infosys Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Infosys Technologies Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Infosys Technologies Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Infosys Technologies Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Infosys Technologies Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Infosys Technologies Limited Major Shareholders
Infosys Technologies Limited History
Infosys Technologies Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Infosys Technologies Limited Offices and Representations
Infosys Technologies Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Infosys Technologies Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Infosys Technologies Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Infosys Technologies Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Infosys Technologies Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Infosys Technologies Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Infosys Technologies Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Infosys Technologies Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Infosys Technologies Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Infosys Technologies Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Infosys Technologies Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Infosys Technologies Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?