- The report contains detailed information about Informatica Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Informatica Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Informatica Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Informatica Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Informatica Corporation business.
About Informatica Corporation
Informatica Corporation is a provider of enterprise data integration and data quality software and services. With Informaticas comprehensive, unified, open and economical data integration technology, Information Technology (IT) organizations can access, discover, cleanse, integrate, and deliver the data.
The Informatica platform is a set of technologies to enable a variety of enterprise-wide data integration activities, including Enterprise Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Data Management, B2B Data Exchange, Application Information Lifecycle Management, Complex Event Processing, and Cloud Data Integration.
Informatica PowerCenter accesses, discovers, and integrates data from business system, in almost any format, and delivers that data throughout the enterprise at almost any speed to improve operational efficiency. Informatica PowerCenter serves as the foundation for data integration projects and enterprise integration initiatives. There are four editions of Informatica PowerCenter:
Informatica PowerCenter Standard Edition: It includes a data integration server, a global metadata infrastructure, visual tools for development and centralized administration, and productivity tools to facilitate collaboration among architects, analysts, and developers.
Informatica PowerCenter Real Time Edition: It extends PowerCenter Standard Edition with additional capabilities for integrating and provisioning transactional or operational data in real time. PowerCenter Real Time Edition provides a foundation for developing data services and delivering information as a service to support business needs. Key features include change data capture for relational data sources, integration with messaging systems, built-in support for Web services, dynamic partitioning with data smart parallelism, and process orchestration and human workflow capabilities.
Informatica PowerCenter Advanced Edition: It addresses requirements for organizations that are standardizing data integration at an enterprise level, across a number of projects and departments. It combines all the capabilities of PowerCenter Standard Edition and features additional capabilities that are ideal for data governance and integration competency centers, including dynamic partitioning with data smart parallelism and capabilities in metadata analysis, team-based development, and Web-based data profiling and reporting.
Informatica PowerCenter Cloud Edition is a cloud data integration infrastructure that combines the power and scalability of Informatica PowerCenter. The result is a data integration infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS). IT organizations can handle the challenges, such as data security and processing speed, associated with integrating data in the cloud, over a public Internet. It is designed to run in virtual computing environments, such as the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2).
Additionally, various options are available to extend Informatica PowerCenters core data integration capabilities, including the: Data Masking, Enterprise Grid, High Availability, Metadata Exchange, Partitioning, Team-Based Development, and Unstructured Data options.
Informatica PowerExchange is a family of data access products that enable IT organizations to access all sources of enterprise data without having to develop custom data access programs. With the ability to access operational data and deliver such data throughout the enterprise, IT organizations can optimize limited resources and the business value of data.
Informatica Data Quality delivers data quality to stakeholders, projects, and data domains, on premise or in the cloud, using unified platform.
Informatica Data Quality puts control of data quality processes into the hands of business information owners. Combining data analysis, cleansing, matching, reporting, and monitoring capabilities with an interface, Informatica Data Quality offers business information owners to implement and manage enterprise-wide data quality initiatives.
Informatica Identity Resolution is an identity resolution software that enables companies and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFORMATICA CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFORMATICA CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFORMATICA CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFORMATICA CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFORMATICA CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Informatica Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Informatica Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Informatica Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Informatica Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Informatica Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INFORMATICA CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFORMATICA CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFORMATICA CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFORMATICA CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFORMATICA CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFORMATICA CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Informatica Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Informatica Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Informatica Corporation Major Shareholders
Informatica Corporation History
Informatica Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Informatica Corporation Offices and Representations
Informatica Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Informatica Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Informatica Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Informatica Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Informatica Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Informatica Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Informatica Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Informatica Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Informatica Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Informatica Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Informatica Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Informatica Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?