- The report contains detailed information about InfoNow Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InfoNow Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InfoNow Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InfoNow Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InfoNow Corp. business.
About InfoNow Corp.
InfoNow Corporation provides channel visibility and channel management, solutions, in the form of software and services, to companies that sell their products through complex networks of distributors, dealers, resellers, retailers, agents or branches.
The companys channel visibility solution, Channel Insight, gives channel-focused companies visibility into who their resellers are, what they are selling, and at what prices. It also gives them visibility into who their end customers are, and what they are buying, with high levels of accuracy. The companys solutions enable its clients to communicate with channel partners and end customers via the Web, call centers, interactive voice response systems, wireless phones and other hand-held wireless devices, in up to 28 different languages and dialects.
InfoNow's Software and Services
InfoNow offers channel visibility and channel management software and services. The Company delivers its solutions via a combination of intellectual property (IP) delivered as software, data assets (both internally developed and licensed from others), people and processes.
Channel visibility Solution: InfoNow's channel visibility solution, Channel Insight technology addresses many challenging issues faced by channel-centric companies, by providing visibility into channel activity, partner performance and end customer sales. Technology manufacturers and distributors then use this knowledge to enhance channel strategies and improve channel execution.
The Company's Channel Insight solution consists of Channel Insight POS Connect, its Channel Insight Point of Sale (POS) Platform and data modules that address specific business challenges.
Channel Insight POS Connect: Channel Insight POS Connect is a software solution that streamlines the collection of channel point-of-sale (POS) and inventory data from global channel partners. It provides multiple data collection tools that enable partners-whatever their level of IT readiness. Data is automatically validated in real-time to ensure that it is accurate and complete, and automatic alerts are sent to partners requesting correction as needed. POS Connect includes easy-to-use mapping tools, so partners can submit data in their own formats and map input data to a common, usable format.
The Company also provides robust administration tools that enable quick configuration of access controls and administrative workflows, as well as configuration tools that enable fast and efficient integration with manufacturers' ERP, CRM, PRM, SCM and other systems, as well as distributors' systems.
Channel Insight POS Platform: InfoNow's Channel Insight POS Platform provides the foundation for the Company's Channel Insight data modules, with functionality to track millions of POS transactions completed by thousands of channel partners in near real-time, and to identify the distributors, resellers and end customers that are selling and purchasing a company's products.
Channel Insight Data Modules: InfoNow offers six Channel Insight Data Modules that use the information delivered via the Channel Insight POS Platform to address specific business challenges. Data modules include:
Sales Credit Assignment: This module allows companies to accurately credit their sales representatives and departments in a timely manner for sales made through the channel. The Company processes sales transaction data and use its clients' assignment rules to automatically credit sales to appropriate team members.
Opportunity Generation: This module helps companies grow revenues by creating targeted sales opportunities based on historical sales data. The Company identifies the qualified partners to promote these products to targeted customers and prospects. The Company can also manages campaigns for its clients, by enrolling qualified partners, assigning and distributing targeted sales opportunities, providing continuous support to channel partners, and tracking partner results.
Customer Marketing Intelligence: This module enables companies to develop targeted marketing strategies targeted at specific market segments (e.g., Small and Medium Businesses, or specific marke
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFONOW CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFONOW CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFONOW CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFONOW CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFONOW CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InfoNow Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InfoNow Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InfoNow Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InfoNow Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InfoNow Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFONOW CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFONOW CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFONOW CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFONOW CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFONOW CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFONOW CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InfoNow Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InfoNow Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InfoNow Corp. Major Shareholders
InfoNow Corp. History
InfoNow Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InfoNow Corp. Offices and Representations
InfoNow Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InfoNow Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InfoNow Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
InfoNow Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InfoNow Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InfoNow Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InfoNow Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InfoNow Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
InfoNow Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
InfoNow Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InfoNow Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InfoNow Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?