- The report contains detailed information about InfoCast Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InfoCast Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InfoCast Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InfoCast Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InfoCast Corporation business.
About InfoCast Corporation
InfoCast Corp (the company) was incorporated in 1997. The company is an emerging company that has developed application solutions and the infrastructure to enable it to host its customized software application solutions that can be accessed remotely by businesses, their customers and employees. The company has developed the software solutions include: InfoCast Contact (Contact) - This virtual call center application solution permits businesses to service inbound and outbound customer calls at any time through a customer service representative who can be located anywhere. InfoCast e-Learning (e-Learning) - This e-Learning application permits corporate and academic learners to access training on-line, from anywhere, at any time.
In order to host its customized software applications, the company has established a strategically placed data center, located in Toronto, Ontario, and are completing the installation of a second data center in Chicago, Illinois. These data centers will deliver information to information users, including businesses and their employees and customers worldwide, in real-time, in any format - data, voice or animation, through satellite, cable or private or public telecommunications networks, including the Internet. The company is a development stage company.
The Companys Customized Software Applications
Infocast Contact Application
The traditional method of providing customer support has been to establish a call center whereby customer service representatives, located in a central "brick and mortar" facility, respond to incoming client inquiries or make outgoing calls via telephone banks. Typically, call centers are used for help desk functions, telemarketing, catalog order taking and debt collection.
The Contact application (a virtual call center application) the company has developed enables customer service representatives to be located anywhere, without having to be present at a central "brick and mortar" facility, and would allow a caller or customer to reach a trained customer service representative at any time, from almost anywhere. The Companys Contact application provides the technology that: converts a call from analog (voice) to digital (information) so it can be transported over a data line; routes a call from the caller to the appropriate customer service representative based on the needs of the caller and skills and availability of the customer service representative; provides the customer service representative with access to the business' database, including both product and caller specific information; and converts the call back into analog so the caller can communicate with the customer service representative, all of which would take place in a secure, supervised environment. The application that the company has developed would also support automated call distribution (routing) and interactive voice response (choosing options by pressing touch tone numbers on a phone), as well as forward-looking call center technologies such as unified messaging (combining voice mail, e-mail and facsimile) and web-based help desks.
The essential elements of the Contact application that the company have developed include: skills-based routing, which routes calls to the appropriate customer service representative based on predetermined parameters, such as language; secure access to a business' database, including both customer specific and product information; conversion of the call to and from digital and analog; and training and supervision of customer service representatives.
Virtual call centers allow customer service representatives to work from home, resulting in lower costs and greater employee satisfaction.
Infocast e-Learning Application
Traditionally, in order for a business to provide training to its employees, the business would bring an on-site instructor to the business' offices and hold instructor-led classes. The e-Learning application that the company has developed provides access to: a group of tutors who are expert in their field and who would give guidance to learners in real time; a team that gives learners guidance with career development; a library of high quality courses in single units or as part of curriculum; and software tools to help busy faculty members develop or customize courses rapidly. The companys e-Learning application is expected to deliver skills-based interactive multimedia content to corporate, academic and retail learners.
In order to host its customized and third party software applications, the company is developing a network of strategically placed data centers. To date, it has completed the installation of one data center, and are completing the installation of a second data center. In addition to the hosting servers, each data center will provide customers with: physical security; uninterruptable power supply with optional generator backup; disaster recovery plan; guaranteed quality of service levels; help desk support; highly reliable Internet access; and network monitoring and supervision.
With respect to the e-Learning application the company competes with including SmartForce, DigitalThink, Inc. and click2learn.com, inc. With respect to the Contact application that the company has developed, competition currently consists of Cisco's IPCC, White Pajamas, WorldCom/Telephony@Work, Sprint - Echopass and Avaya. Competition may also exist within many traditional "bricks-and-mortar" call centers, including Convergis Corp. and APAC Customer Services Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFOCAST CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFOCAST CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFOCAST CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFOCAST CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFOCAST CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InfoCast Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InfoCast Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InfoCast Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InfoCast Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InfoCast Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INFOCAST CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFOCAST CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFOCAST CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFOCAST CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFOCAST CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFOCAST CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InfoCast Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InfoCast Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InfoCast Corporation Major Shareholders
InfoCast Corporation History
InfoCast Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InfoCast Corporation Offices and Representations
InfoCast Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InfoCast Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InfoCast Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
InfoCast Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InfoCast Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InfoCast Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InfoCast Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InfoCast Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
InfoCast Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
InfoCast Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InfoCast Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InfoCast Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?