- The report contains detailed information about Inferx Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Inferx Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Inferx Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Inferx Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Inferx Corporation business.
About Inferx Corporation
InferX Corporation offers predictive analytics (PA) enterprise software solutions. The company targets its solutions towards select sub-subsectors in the healthcare, financial services, and public sectors.
The company offers PA enterprise software products and business intelligence (BI) and corporate performance implementation, training, and maintenance consulting services.
Predictive Analytic Enterprise Software
The companys PA enterprise software offerings are a common platform capable of supporting multiple discreet PA applications. The common platform is its Distributed Data Analytics (D2A) tool enabling the real time analysis of distributed data. Through its D2A platform, it offers three distinct PA solutions that can be used individually or collaboratively to develop decision based models for the enterprise: InferAgent, InferText, and InferCluster.
InferAgent provides the customer with the power to access, analyze, and perform PA on structured data from distributed relational database management system (RDBMS), all without the need to move the data to a centralized data repository or worry about its format. InferAgents PA process uses Modelling Agents (MA), Collaboration Servers (CS), and Decision Agents (DA) to direct decision centric model construction and predictive insights.
Modeling Agents (MA) - The MA component is installed at the client site where it can access the individual database. It acts as the primary component for knowledge discovery from that individual dataset by mining information and inferring decision rule models.
Collaborative Servers (CS) - The CS is the special sauce that enables the distributive capability. CS is the mediator between the various MAs, resulting in a set of global rules generated by the partial contribution of each MA.
Decision Agents (DA) - The DA component is also installed across individual datasets and uses the global model and rules developed through the interaction of the MAs and CS to generate predictive insights that guide decision actions at the individual location in response to acquired local data.
InferText provides the customer with the power to access, analyze, and perform PA on unstructured data, including emails, blogs, written forms, all without the need to move the data to a centralized data repository or worry about its format. InferText uses the same MA, CS, and DA capabilities to direct decision centric model construction and predictive insights. InferText also works in tandem with InferAgent to provide decision rules and predictive insights based on both structured and unstructured data.
InferCluster is a component of its D2A platform designed to assign sets of observations into subsets (called clusters) so that observations in the same cluster are similar in some sense. In this task, InferCluster works with structured data from databases, all without the need to move the data to a centralized data repository or worry about its format. InferCluster is particularly suited to fraud detection solutions, where identifying patterns among data outliers is important.
The company markets actionable PA solutions to potential customers based on its primary product.
Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Consulting
The companys Business Intelligence and Corporate Performance Consulting services represent the legacy business of The Irus Group, Inc. The company engages in various consulting engagements across the public sector, as well as with private sector and financial services clients. It has domain expertise in enterprise budgeting and planning, as well as assisting its clients to understand: receivables and payables analysis, customer profitability, product profitability, regulatory compliance, expense management, cash flow analysis, and value proposition.
InferX Corporation was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFERX CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFERX CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFERX CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFERX CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFERX CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Inferx Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Inferx Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Inferx Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Inferx Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Inferx Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. INFERX CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFERX CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFERX CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFERX CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFERX CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFERX CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Inferx Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Inferx Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Inferx Corporation Major Shareholders
Inferx Corporation History
Inferx Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Inferx Corporation Offices and Representations
Inferx Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Inferx Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Inferx Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Inferx Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Inferx Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Inferx Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Inferx Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Inferx Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Inferx Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Inferx Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Inferx Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Inferx Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?