- The report contains detailed information about Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB business.
About Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB (IFS) provides component based business software developed using open standards worldwide. The companys solutions are optimized for ERP, enterprise asset management, and MRO. The company operates in approximately 60 countries. IFS solutions provide business benefits that offer customers faster payback, reduced risk, and freedom of choice.
IFS Applications offers companies an integrated lifecycle approach to managing assets, services, and products enabling them to employ lean enterprise concepts, control costs, manage projects, increase efficiencies in their supply chain, and measure their performance. IFS delivers tangible business benefits for companies in the aerospace & defense, automotive, construction & facility management, high-tech, industrial manufacturing, process, and utilities & telecom industries.
IFS provide enterprise, manufacturing, service management and asset management solutions. An integral part of IFS Applications, IFS solutions work together enabling companies to employ lean enterprise concepts, control costs, manage projects, increase efficiencies in their supply chain, and measure their performance.
IFS Applications provides support for enterprise-wide business processes, from efficient workforce management and financials, to enterprise portals and collaborative e-business solutions. The companys enterprise solutions include: business modeler, collaborative solutions, corporate performance management, customer relationship management document management, financials, personal portal, product lifecycle management project management, quality management, supply chain management, and workforce management.
The components in IFS manufacturing provide a simple, automated flow for taking care of repetitious tasks plus improved management by exception functionality for dealing with the vital exceptions. The solution supports planning, execution, control, and analysis in various types of manufacturing, various phases of the manufacturing process, and for employees in the organization. Its solutions include: lean enterprise for ETO companies, make to stock | batch process project based delivery, and repetitive manufacturing to order manufacturing.
Service & Asset Management Solutions
The companys service management solution provides a business solution for commercial maintenance and technical services operations. IFS solution for Asset Management offers integrated lifecycle management features, asset information consolidation into one repository, Web-based portals and next-generation mobile solutions. IFS also have MRO solution that puts the customers on the fast track to greater control and profitability.
Service Management IFS service management is the administration tool for service companies or professional service organizations, providing support for their entire business processes.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) With focus on asset lifecycle management (ALM), the solution includes extensive support all the way from engineering/plant design and project management to enterprise asset management (EAM) and operations. It covers business processes with assets/equipment in focus, combining depth of functionality with ease of use. ERP solutions for financials, manufacturing, human resource management and e-business complete the offering.
IFS MRO Services IFS Applications offers solutions for MRO operations available today. IFS Applications can improve operational efficiency and reduce costs in MRO operations of any size and complexity.
IFS ApplicationsPackaged for Payback
IFS Applications streamlines global business processes with packaged solutions for key vertical industries, corporate performance management, lean manufacturing, and on-line when available mobile coverage. Packaged for Payback, IFS Applications focuses on simplifying the work environment to guarantee high performance payback.
The companys partners include: Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, and BAE SYSTEMS.
Sales and Marketing
The companys sales companies are organized in three divisions: EMEA (Nordic and EMEA), North America, and Growth Markets.
In the Nordic region, IFS has offices in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland. EMEA consists of Western and Southern Europe, the U.K., the Middle East, and Africa. IFS also operate its sales offices in Germany, France, Benelux, Italy, Spain, England, the United Arab Emirates, and South Africa.; In North America, IFS has sales offices in the U.S.A. and Canada; The Growth Markets region includes Asia, Australia, Japan, Latin America, and Eastern Europe.
The company principally markets its products to the Automotive, high-tech/medical devices, industrial manufacturing, utilities and telecommunication, process industry, aerospace & defense, and service & facilities management markets.
The companys major customers include Heaven Hill Distilleries and Three Gorges Hydropower Plant.
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB was established in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Industry Position Analysis
6. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INDUSTRIAL & FINANCIAL SYSTEMS IFS AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Major Shareholders
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB History
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Offices and Representations
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Capital Market Snapshot
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB 1-year Stock Charts
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB 5-year Stock Charts
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Industrial & Financial Systems IFS AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?