- The report contains detailed information about In House Productions Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for In House Productions Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The In House Productions Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes In House Productions Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of In House Productions Limited business.
About In House Productions Limited
In House Productions Limited primarily engages in the production of television software, documentaries, TV commercials, music videos, and feature films for local, regional, and international production. The company offers content creation services by providing television software for genres, such as soaps, sitcoms, thrillers, variety shows, children's programs, ad films, corporate films, and documentaries for televisions stations. It also involves in trading feature films and television programs, which includes world television rights, home video rights, cable TV rights, and other electronic media rights. In addition, the company provides various other services, including advertizing, radio shows, and events, as well as operates facilities for television production that include main shooting floor, matte shooting floor, digital audio recording studio, non-linear offline edit systems, and linear editing systems. Further, it provides knowledge database for the healthcare information; content services; and medical business process outsourcing services catering to the needs of healthcare industry. Additionally, the company engages in the acquisition of films and television programs. As of March 31, 2009, it had 35 feature films in its library. The company was formerly known as Vans Information Limited and changed its name to In House Productions Limited in May 2007. The company was incorporated in 1993 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. In House Productions Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of In House Productions Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of In House Productions Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. In House Productions Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. In House Productions Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IN HOUSE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
In House Productions Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
In House Productions Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
In House Productions Limited Major Shareholders
In House Productions Limited History
In House Productions Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
In House Productions Limited Offices and Representations
In House Productions Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
In House Productions Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
In House Productions Limited Capital Market Snapshot
In House Productions Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
In House Productions Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
In House Productions Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
In House Productions Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
In House Productions Limited 1-year Stock Charts
In House Productions Limited 5-year Stock Charts
In House Productions Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
In House Productions Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
In House Productions Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?