- The report contains detailed information about ImaginOn, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ImaginOn, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ImaginOn, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ImaginOn, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ImaginOn, Inc. business.
About ImaginOn, Inc.
ImaginOn Inc (the Company or Imaginon) was incorporated in 1996. The company operates in three segments: ImaginOn, Inc and IDP, which develop, produce and market computer software products, and INOW, an Internet service provider. Imaginon designs, manufactures and sells: software products for businesses and consumers in the CD/DVD-ROM market and software for business server computers that supply interactive video and audio on the Internet and intranets, and a research tool for Internet users. Imaginon's proprietary technology, called "Transformational Database Processing and Playback" (TDPP), enables the creation of new business and consumer products that provide user- friendly and entertaining access to multimedia databases.
In July 2000, Imaginon, Inc. formed a new wholly owned subsidiary, Wireless Web Data, Inc (WWDI). WWDI plans to purchase assets, a patent license and know-how from Imaginon, Inc. WWDI was formed to develop and commercialize a new application of Imaginon technology targeted at wireless Web data acquisition, formatting and delivery. In August 2000, Imaginon's ISP subsidiary, INOW, moved into the wireless networking area and now offers a Lucent Technologies Orinoco® line of wireless networking products. ImaginVideo, WebZinger, ImaginAuthor and sellONstream are trademarks of Imaginon.
The overall market for ImaginVideo is businesses and institutions that are Internet or intranet users. Since the market for ImaginVideo is so large and diffuse, Imaginon initially tested its message in seven target markets during 2000: E- commerce businesses, TV and cable operators, traditional publishers, adult entertainment, education, corporate training, and Web site developers.
The full-featured pro version of ImaginAuthor, the downloadable version is suitable for use by anyone who can use a word processor. Corporate training departments, educational content developers and Internet-TV startups can create interactive TV content for use on CD ROM, DVD ROM, Unix-based or Windows 2000 servers.
Imaginon Software Features
Imaginon's current product line includes ImaginVideo, ImaginAuthor and WebZinger. To support marketing activities, online demonstrations are available for each product.
To demonstrate its Internet TV system, Imaginon's Web site offers two demos, created with ImaginAuthor and hosted on an ImaginVideo server. Any visitor with a connection speed of 200 kbps or higher, Windows 98 and Internet Explorer 5 can use the key features of Imaginon technology, such as real-time branching video with instant Web page links. For more comprehensive demonstrations, Imaginon has developed additional Internet TV "stations" that offer even higher quality video, plus the WebZinger search engine integrated with the station. These demo station sites are:
WorldCities 2000 Channel
WorldCities 2000, http://www.channel56tv.com, is a series of interactive travel planners for distribution on broadband Internet, CD and DVD. Travelers will use WorldCities 2000 to interactively tour a city, on film, from the drivers seat, deciding which way to turn and what to see. Integrated Web access provides in-depth topical information about whatever is in front of the driver. Each city tour contains over 120 minutes of TV-quality video and links to over 1000 Web sites.
WorldCities 2000 travel planners are virtual tourism and are useful to both business and consumer travelers. On any PC or advanced digital cable TV, the user can navigate real cities as if they, themselves, were driving the car through the city. The camera's viewpoint is the driver's seat, looking through the windshield. At key intersections, the user can turn the car left or right, without stopping. An on-screen button labeled "Visit Web Site" instantly connects the user to the Web page most relevant to the view ahead.
Golf Magazine Channel
The Golf Magazine channel, http://www.channel31tv.com, features promotional videos for golfing destinations and associated products. This channel's content is also distributed by Golf Magazine on a CD ROM produced by Imaginon, using ImaginAuthor software. Viewers insert
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGINON, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGINON, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGINON, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGINON, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGINON, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ImaginOn, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ImaginOn, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ImaginOn, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ImaginOn, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ImaginOn, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGINON, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGINON, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGINON, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGINON, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGINON, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGINON, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ImaginOn, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ImaginOn, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ImaginOn, Inc. Major Shareholders
ImaginOn, Inc. History
ImaginOn, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ImaginOn, Inc. Offices and Representations
ImaginOn, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ImaginOn, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ImaginOn, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ImaginOn, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ImaginOn, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ImaginOn, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ImaginOn, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ImaginOn, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ImaginOn, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ImaginOn, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ImaginOn, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ImaginOn, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?