- The report contains detailed information about ImageMatrix Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ImageMatrix Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ImageMatrix Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ImageMatrix Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ImageMatrix Corporation business.
About ImageMatrix Corporation
ImageMatrix Corporation (the Company) was incorporated in July 1995.The company designs, markets and installs software that improves productivity and customer service for health maintenance organizations (HMOs), health insurance companies, workers compensation organizations, dental providers, preferred provider organizations (PPOs) and third-party administrators (TPAs). These organizations are collectively known as Managed Care Organizations (MCOs). The Company has developed a suite of software products including CaptureMatrix, ClaimMatrix and ServiceMatrix. CaptureMatrix is a document capture, storage and retrieval system. ClaimMatrix performs imaging-based workflow claims processing. ServiceMatrix enables customer service departments to resolve customer inquiries in a rapid, cost-efficient manner.
Products and Services
Capturematrix: CaptureMatrix converts paper-based claims and their accompanying documents into digital images. It streamlines and automates data entry tasks and reduces the cost of claims data entry by means of zone-based indexing, OCR, and intelligent document management.
Claimmatrix: ClaimMatrix is specifically designed to automate the processing of claims, enrollment forms and EDI claims. ClaimMatrix provides MCOs with software that automates the processing, case management and payment of paper claims (converted by the system to digital form) and EDI claims. The system is designed to interface with the client's host system, accessing data and processing claims within the scope of the client's overall information system infrastructure. Rules- based routing allows claims processing departments to methodically and efficiently process claims.
Servicematrix: ServiceMatrix enables customer service departments to resolve customer inquiries in a rapid, cost- efficient manner. The product offers a variety of features to improve both administrative productivity and customer service representatives' overall work performance.
The Companys major competitors include MACESS Corporation, regional imaging integrators, imaging software companies which sell imaging systems either partially or exclusively on a direct basis such as FileNet, Optika, International Business Machines (IBM) and Eastman Software Corporation, business solutions consultants with a national presence such as Andersen Consulting,Electronic Data Systems (EDS), Perot Systems and TRW and (v)numerous small imaging integrators.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ImageMatrix Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ImageMatrix Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ImageMatrix Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ImageMatrix Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ImageMatrix Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGEMATRIX CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ImageMatrix Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ImageMatrix Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ImageMatrix Corporation Major Shareholders
ImageMatrix Corporation History
ImageMatrix Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ImageMatrix Corporation Offices and Representations
ImageMatrix Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ImageMatrix Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ImageMatrix Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
ImageMatrix Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ImageMatrix Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ImageMatrix Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ImageMatrix Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ImageMatrix Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
ImageMatrix Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
ImageMatrix Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ImageMatrix Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ImageMatrix Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?