- The report contains detailed information about Ifa Systems Ag that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ifa Systems Ag. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ifa Systems Ag financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ifa Systems Ag competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ifa Systems Ag business.
About Ifa Systems Ag
ifa systems AG offers information technology solutions for eye care specialists worldwide. It sells electronic medical record software for retina specialists, cataract and refractive surgeons, glaucoma specialists, and general ophthalmology to document their patient visits. The companys products include electronic connected medical record system that is represented by approximately 400 digital interfaces for data communication with diagnosis and therapy devices, practice management and hospital information systems, and other software applications; and practice management software or hospital management software, which enables users to capture patient demographics, schedule appointments, maintain lists of insurance payers and fee catalogues, perform billing tasks, and generate reports. Its products also comprise quality management to plan, develop, and implement a healthcare service; and practice resource planning/hospital resource planning systems that attempt to cover basic functions of a healthcare organization. In addition, the company provides various interfaces, which are the components to transfer data from auto refractors, lens meters, and NCTs; perimeter systems, computer phoropters, and special test systems interfaces; and interfaces that connect high tech systems, such as image systems, laser diagnosis systems, and OCTs with the ifa EcMR system. Further, it offers consulting, system integration, training, and hotline services. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Frechen, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IFA SYSTEMS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IFA SYSTEMS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IFA SYSTEMS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IFA SYSTEMS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IFA SYSTEMS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ifa Systems Ag Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ifa Systems Ag and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ifa Systems Ag and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ifa Systems Ag Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ifa Systems Ag Industry Position Analysis
6. IFA SYSTEMS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IFA SYSTEMS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IFA SYSTEMS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IFA SYSTEMS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IFA SYSTEMS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IFA SYSTEMS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ifa Systems Ag Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ifa Systems Ag Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ifa Systems Ag Major Shareholders
Ifa Systems Ag History
Ifa Systems Ag Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ifa Systems Ag Offices and Representations
Ifa Systems Ag SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ifa Systems Ag Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ifa Systems Ag Capital Market Snapshot
Ifa Systems Ag Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ifa Systems Ag Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ifa Systems Ag Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ifa Systems Ag Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ifa Systems Ag 1-year Stock Charts
Ifa Systems Ag 5-year Stock Charts
Ifa Systems Ag vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ifa Systems Ag vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ifa Systems Ag Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?