- The report contains detailed information about iExalt, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iExalt, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iExalt, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iExalt, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iExalt, Inc. business.
About iExalt, Inc.
iExalt Inc.( iExalt or the company), incorporated as Louisiana Northern Gas, Inc., a Nevada corporation in 1979, blends the positive modern technologies with traditional media to provide products, services, and Technology solutions to Christian families, businesses, schools, communities, and organizations. iExalt currently markets filtered Internet service, publishes Christian electronic books and reference materials, a Christian events magazine, a Christian business directory, and a Christian newspaper, produces a radio program five nights per week and is affiliated with a youth oriented Christian radio program, operates a comprehensive contemporary Christian music website, a speaker's bureau dedicated to Christian speakers, and an agency business for Christian artists. In addition, iExalt sells tickets for Christian events, manages one of the most popular Christian portal sites, provides access to on-line web based sermon resources through its web site, and provides through the Internet a cutting-edge, information-packed, online monthly newsletter for local youth programs. iExalt provides psychiatric counseling services for senior citizens earning healthcare revenues from the implementation and management of geriatric psychiatric programs for hospitals and other health facilities. iExalt also operates a Christian inpatient mental health management company.
From the date of its organization until approximately 1989, the company was primarily engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas reserves. From 1989 until September 1, 1999 the company had no significant operations.
The companys operating units are grouped into three business segments based on types of service and delivery media: (1) Internet & Technology Applications, (2) Print Publications, and (3) Healthcare Services. Internet & Technology Applications consist of CleanWeb, iExalt.com (portal), Electronic Publishing, ChristianSpeakers.com, ListenFirst.com, Global Christian Network, ChristianArtists.com, Gilmore Marketing, iSermons, the ParentLink, and Life Perspectives radio. Print Publications consist of Christian Happenings, Christian Times, and Christian Blue Pages. Healthcare Services consist of the counseling programs of PremierCare and Rapha.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
INTERNET & TECHNOLOGY APPLICATIONS
At www.CleanWeb.net, server-based filtered ISP service to families, businesses and organizations is available. Through 711.NET, who purchased the CleanWeb customer base in May 2001, the company has an arrangement to provide Internet service. The ISP provides a controlled, filtered access to the Internet that generally prevents users from accessing pornography, hate sites, bomb building and other objectionable Internet sites. With the acquisition of CleanWeb in 2000, the company had over 7,000 users.
iEXALT ELECTRONIC PUBLISHING
The companys Electronic Publishing division, in business since 1988, publishes hundreds of books and reference works in CD ROM format. Using the foundation of this content, the company will develop and deploy Web-based content products. Its website address is www.WordSearchBible.com.
At www.iExalt.com, the company has developed a comprehensive Christian resource website to serve as the primary portal to the Internet and to its complete family of services. www.iExalt.com functions as both a gateway to the complete family of iExalt Internet services, and as a starting point for Christian references throughout the Internet. The company has included communication tools such as Christian discussion groups, chat rooms, bulletin boards, and web-based email into the portal along with prayer sharing and singles ministry.
www.ListenFirst.com is an online Christian music news site. It combines original editorial content with interactive online audio and video. The site provides world premiers, daily music news, album and concert reviews, interviews, artist biographies, music videos, digital downloads and contests. The Christian artists promoted on ListenFirst have the potential to gain increased exposure to the Christian market t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IEXALT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IEXALT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IEXALT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IEXALT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IEXALT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iExalt, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iExalt, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iExalt, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iExalt, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iExalt, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IEXALT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IEXALT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IEXALT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IEXALT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IEXALT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IEXALT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iExalt, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iExalt, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iExalt, Inc. Major Shareholders
iExalt, Inc. History
iExalt, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iExalt, Inc. Offices and Representations
iExalt, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iExalt, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iExalt, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
iExalt, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
iExalt, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iExalt, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iExalt, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iExalt, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
iExalt, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
iExalt, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iExalt, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iExalt, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?