- The report contains detailed information about Ideas International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ideas International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ideas International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ideas International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ideas International Ltd. business.
About Ideas International Ltd.
Ideas International Limited supplies comparative intelligence on enterprise information technology (IT) infrastructure. The company engages in the development and sale of subscription access IT research materials for pricing and performance comparisons, subscription access to IT research reports, and specialist IT consulting reports. Its products focus on servers, storage, virtualization and consolidation, and software and infrastructure services. The company provides Competitive Profiles (CP), a global information service that offers coverage of the features, pricing, and performance characteristics of various enterprise IT products and services. Its CP modules comprise CPSystems that allows to compare server technologies and related decision data; CPStorage, which allows to compare storage technologies and related decision data; and CPService that enables comparative assessment of the service and support offerings. The company also offers server consolidation and carbon management products, which include Server CAR, an online tool that analyzes server consolidation scenarios with a focus on deriving and quantifying footprint, energy, and carbon emission reductions; and Carbon Calculator, a valued addition product to Server CAR. In addition, it provides Collaborative Product Evaluations, an online system for performing detailed technology comparisons with the transparency of an open source process. Further, the company offers advisory and consulting services consisting of custom consulting services, such as go-to-market white papers, RFP tender evaluation, strategic advice on IT infrastructure choices, industry speaking engagements, and litigation support; competitive positioning services; and research services. Ideas International Limited serves IT vendors and IT users. It operates in the Americas, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Hornsby, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ideas International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ideas International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ideas International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ideas International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ideas International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IDEAS INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ideas International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ideas International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ideas International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Ideas International Ltd. History
Ideas International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ideas International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Ideas International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ideas International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ideas International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Ideas International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ideas International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ideas International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ideas International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ideas International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Ideas International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Ideas International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ideas International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ideas International Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?