- The report contains detailed information about Id-Confirm Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Id-Confirm Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Id-Confirm Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Id-Confirm Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Id-Confirm Inc. business.
About Id-Confirm Inc.
id-Confirm, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development and implementing the commercialization of portable personal biometric devices and software applications for use in personal identification, authentication, and security applications. The principal applications which would be pursued are in prevention of identity theft, assistance to homeland security and elimination of credit card fraud.
The Companys web store (www.id-confirm.com) became operational in September 2005. This purchase site allows consumers the ability to acquire biometrically-based identification, authentication, and security devices in a transaction with swift product delivery from in-stock inventory.
The Companys primary product that is offered for purchase is the id-Confirm Biometric USB Secure Data Drive, which works with USB-enabled computers. Activated by the owner's fingerprint biometric, the Secure Data Drive creates a method of storing and transporting confidential computer files and making them available to their owner -- on any computer. The id-Confirm Biometric USB Secure Data Drive can recognize up to 10 different fingerprints.
The Company has also made its touchStar products available through the web store as well. At the touch of a finger, touchStars integrated technologies provide a solution to management identity access needs. touchStar tracks hours worked and payroll costs while monitoring personnel movements and access. The touchStar integrated fingerprint authentication system is specifically designed to provide personal identification.
The Companys potential touchStar applications are in various access, time and attendance control intensive industries, such as: schools, research labs, manufacturers, engineering, banking, medical facilities, retail stores, computer server rooms, safe deposit area, water supply and electric power stations, warehouses, hospitals, chemical and nuclear security, and pharmaceutical production plants.
Sales and Marketing
The Company is promoting its products and accompanying software through multiple channels, namely through soliciting master distributors in the United States and foreign countries, through security consultants and through its own sales team. The Company plans to direct its marketing effort to target sales in U.S. homeland security, identity theft prevention and eliminating credit card fraud.
The Company, on October 5, 2005, announced that it entered into Distributorship Agreement with BBD Best Brands Distribution, Ltd. effective August 31, 2005. In the first year of the three-year agreement, the Company would deliver mobile biometric products, touchStar biometric time and attendance devices as well as USB biometric flash drives. The initial shipment would include 220 USB biometric Secure Data Drives (1GB) and 20 touchStar devices. On June 26, 2006, the Company completed delivery of an initial order to BBD.
In 2004, the Company announced a letter of intent between the Company and Aeros Aviation, LLC (Aeros), and affiliated companies located in McKinney, Texas for Aeros to create a new generation of mobile biometric identity devices for id-Confirm, Inc.s use. The terms of the letter of intent call for delivery of a working version of the initial device, along with its associated proprietary intellectual property, to id-Confirm, Inc.
On April 1, 2005, the Company announced a memorandum of understanding with Inner Circle Logistics, Inc. (Inner Circle) for an active pilot program using a biometric component in a net-centric supply chain infrastructure. As of June 30, 2006, the Inner Circle agreement had not been completed.
In April, 2005, the Company entered into a memorandum of understanding with Aeros which contemplates the acquisition of certain products of Aeros that include the touchStar and Mini-touchStar products. These products are the Time and Attendance and building access products and accompanying software components.
id-Confirm, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ID-CONFIRM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ID-CONFIRM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ID-CONFIRM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ID-CONFIRM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ID-CONFIRM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Id-Confirm Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Id-Confirm Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Id-Confirm Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Id-Confirm Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Id-Confirm Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ID-CONFIRM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ID-CONFIRM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ID-CONFIRM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ID-CONFIRM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ID-CONFIRM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ID-CONFIRM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Id-Confirm Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Id-Confirm Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Id-Confirm Inc. Major Shareholders
Id-Confirm Inc. History
Id-Confirm Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Id-Confirm Inc. Offices and Representations
Id-Confirm Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Id-Confirm Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Id-Confirm Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Id-Confirm Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Id-Confirm Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Id-Confirm Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Id-Confirm Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Id-Confirm Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Id-Confirm Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Id-Confirm Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Id-Confirm Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Id-Confirm Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?