- The report contains detailed information about IBSG International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IBSG International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IBSG International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IBSG International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IBSG International, Inc. business.
About IBSG International, Inc.
IBSG International, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides various software solutions and services.
The companys subsidiaries include Intelligent Business Systems Group, Inc. (IBSG), a provider of turn-key digital service center software; Secure Blue, a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and security software solution provider; Intelligent Business Systems Development (IBSD), a software development, maintenance and data storage company; and IBSGI UK, LTD, a consultant company focused on development of IT projects for multi-national corporations.
IBSG offers BizWorld Pro, a copyrighted and trademarked e-commerce platform, as a solution to enhance the operating efficiency and create revenue for State Small Business Development Centers, business associations and Fortune 1000 corporations through the licensing of its digital service center software. This software provides a range of digital budgetary, administrative and commercial services (B2B, e-commerce, government to business and enterprise business services) on a single platform.
Secure Blue provides an economical SOX compliance and security software suite product called Secure Blue Pro. This product is targeted to small and mid cap public companies as well as private companies that work with public companies that therefore must comply with SOX requirements.
IBSD, Inc. provides ongoing support for its other subsidiaries; IBS Group, Secure Blue, and IBSGI UK. The company provides development, system support and secure data storage, and maintains offices in both the United States and India, where its offshore development and support team is located.
IBSGI UK, LTD. (IBSGI UK), a United Kingdom based subsidiary, provides business development and support to IBSGIs international projects. IBSGI UK maintains relationships with various international government officials at the ministry/secretary level as well as international corporations offset programs and provides IT projects for these corporations. IBSGI UK is engaged in international business development and consultancy in the Technology sector. IBSGI UKs participates in international e-commerce platform (BizWorld Pro, copyrighted and trade mark protected) projects for Small-Midsized Enterprises. The companys relationship with IBSGI UK has produced a project in South Africa along with opportunities for similar projects in Africa, Europe, and India.
The company sells its services and licenses its products through master licensee arrangements with state operated small business development centers, fortune 1000 corporations, government agencies, business associations, banking institutions, economic development projects, and international markets.
IBSG International, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IBSG International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IBSG International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IBSG International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IBSG International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IBSG International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IBSG INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IBSG International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IBSG International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IBSG International, Inc. Major Shareholders
IBSG International, Inc. History
IBSG International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IBSG International, Inc. Offices and Representations
IBSG International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IBSG International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IBSG International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
IBSG International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IBSG International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IBSG International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IBSG International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IBSG International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
IBSG International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
IBSG International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IBSG International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IBSG International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?