- The report contains detailed information about IAC/InterActiveCorp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IAC/InterActiveCorp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IAC/InterActiveCorp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IAC/InterActiveCorp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IAC/InterActiveCorp. business.
IAC/InterActiveCorp engages in the Internet business in the United States and internationally.
The company operates in four segments: Search; Match; ServiceMagic; and Media & Other.
The Search segment consists primarily of Ask.com and other destination search Web sites through which it provides search and related advertising services, as well as toolbars and applications through which it promotes and distributes these services, and Citysearch, an online local city guide.
Search services generally involve the generation and display of a set of hyperlinks to Web sites, together with summary information regarding these Web sites, deemed relevant to search queries entered by users. The company provides search services to users who visit its Ask.com and other destination search Web sites and portals directly, through toolbars that the company distributes to users directly and through third parties and through the syndication of its search results via search boxes placed on third party Web sites. Its search business involves in the display of paid listings and other advertising in connection with the provision of search services.
Display of Paid Listings and Other Advertising: In addition to algorithmic search results, paid listings are also generally displayed in response to search queries. Paid listings are advertisements displayed on search results pages in response to search queries that contain advertiser-selected keywords. A majority of the paid listings the company displays are supplied to the company by Google pursuant to a paid listing supply agreement with Google. In addition, the company sells paid listings directly to advertisers and display them on third party and various IAC properties, as well as sells display advertising on its portals and other IAC properties.
Toolbars and Applications: Through Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. (Mindspark), the company develops, markets, and distributes various downloadable toolbars through which users can access its search services, as well as applications through which users creatively and visually express themselves and interact online, which generally refer to as its FunWebProducts suite of applications. The company markets and distributes its toolbars, together with the FunWebProducts suite of applications, directly to consumers. These toolbars generally consist of a search box powered by Ask.com or a third party search engine, plus the FunWebProducts suite of additional features. The search box enables users to run search queries directly from their Web browser and the suite of features enables users to personalize their online activities and otherwise make them expressive and fun. These features include Smiley Central, through which users can add emoticons to e-mails and instant messages; Webfetti, through which users can personalize their pages on various social networking Web sites; MyWebFace, through which users can create cartoon-like images of themselves for download or use in connection with their profile pages on social networks; and Zwinky, through which users can create avatars to express their persona on the Web and design and update profile pages to share with friends. Zwinky also provides users with access to Zwinktopia, a virtual world where avatars created by users can interact through chat and other features, as well as purchase virtual items with virtual currency online. The company also markets and distributes its toolbars through the Ask Partner Network to third parties, who in turn bundle its toolbars with their applications and Web sites.
Destinations Sites and Portals: The company also operates various destination Web sites and portals through which it provides search and additional services, including Dictionary.com, a destination Web site that provides online dictionary search and related services; Girlsense.com, a destination Web site that provides a virtual fashion community for girls and teens; www.MyWay.com, which is free from banner, pop-up and rich-media ads and through which the company provides e-mail services; www.Excite.com, a content-rich portal that aggregates news, sports, we
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IAC/InterActiveCorp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IAC/InterActiveCorp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IAC/InterActiveCorp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IAC/InterActiveCorp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IAC/InterActiveCorp. Industry Position Analysis
6. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IAC/INTERACTIVECORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Offices and Representations
IAC/InterActiveCorp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Capital Market Snapshot
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IAC/InterActiveCorp. 1-year Stock Charts
IAC/InterActiveCorp. 5-year Stock Charts
IAC/InterActiveCorp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IAC/InterActiveCorp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IAC/InterActiveCorp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?