- The report contains detailed information about I-Power Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for I-Power Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The I-Power Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes I-Power Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of I-Power Bhd business.
About I-Power Bhd
I-Power Berhad engages in the business of providing e-business software application development, software integration, and related sales and services in Malaysia. Its services include business requirements study, system analysis, and design; e-business architecture, and application design and development; Web design and content services; e-business implementation; payment manager installation; system integration, implementation, and turnkey project; and outsourcing. The companys consultancy services comprise strategic sourcing, procurement methodology development, project development, business development, strategic alliance development, buyer recruitment, development and retention cross functional commodity team management, and procurement education. Its products include I-Power eHR, a human resource management solution; I-Power eCRM, an integrated customer relationship management solution; I-Power eStore, an e-storefront solution; I-Power eProcure, an e-procurement solution; I-Power eAuction, which provides a virtual marketplace for auctioning; I-Power e-Agency Management that enables in streamlining agency or channel management; and I-Power ePOS, a Web-based point-of-sale software. The company also offers I-Power eFinancials, a web-based accounting solution; I-Power eHelpDesk, a tool for managing, tracking, and resolving support issues; I-Power ePortal, a Knowledge Portal solution; I-Power eKnowledge Management, a central repository to store information; I-Power eInventories, an inventory system; and eWMS, a warehouse management system. In addition, it provides power protection solutions; consultancy services for sizing up, site preparation, and construction of data center; and markets and services UPS systems for business and industry applications. The company has strategic alliances with IBM, Manhattan Associates, and AIT COMPUTER SERVICES SDN BHD. I-Power Berhad was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. I-POWER BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. I-POWER BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. I-POWER BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. I-POWER BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. I-POWER BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. I-Power Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of I-Power Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of I-Power Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. I-Power Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. I-Power Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. I-POWER BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. I-POWER BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. I-POWER BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. I-POWER BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. I-POWER BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. I-POWER BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
I-Power Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
I-Power Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
I-Power Bhd Major Shareholders
I-Power Bhd History
I-Power Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
I-Power Bhd Offices and Representations
I-Power Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
I-Power Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
I-Power Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
I-Power Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
I-Power Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
I-Power Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
I-Power Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
I-Power Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
I-Power Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
I-Power Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
I-Power Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
I-Power Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?