- The report contains detailed information about hiSoft Technology International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for hiSoft Technology International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The hiSoft Technology International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes hiSoft Technology International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of hiSoft Technology International Ltd. business.
About hiSoft Technology International Ltd.
HiSoft Technology International Limited provides outsourced information technology (IT) and research and development services, primarily for companies in the U.S. and Japan.
The companys two service lines consist of IT services and research and development services.
The companys IT services include application development, testing and maintenance services for custom applications, as well as implementation and support services for packaged software. Its IT services, which principally target the outsourced technology services needs of corporations, assist its clients in maintaining and enhancing legacy IT applications and systems, as well as developing and implementing new IT applications and systems. The companys application development solutions are adaptable around a clients existing or chosen technology architecture. It covers various stages of application development, from requirements gathering and analysis to implementation and application management.
Application Development, Testing and Maintenance Services: The companys application development includes services, such as evaluating client needs, configuring applications into customized systems, and managing migration of data from previous systems. It provides client application development services using development platforms, such as Java, J2EE, C++, Microsoft .NET, VisualForce, Delphi, and Powerbuilder.
The company provides a scalable pool of qualified testing personnel to help clients develop and deploy applications. Its application maintenance services include legacy mainframe application maintenance; database management, including data cleansing, data migration and various other data warehouse-related tasks; technical support and enhancements; and helpdesk and functional support.
Packaged Software Services: The company works with its clients to design, implement, integrate and customize packaged software to help its clients run key business and operational functions. Its packaged software solutions include customer relationship management solutions, such as those from Oracle Siebel and Salesforce.com; business intelligence and analytics solutions, such as those from Business Objects, Cognos, Informatica and SAS; enterprise resource planning solutions, such as those from Oracles platform and, to a lesser extent, SAP; and enterprise applications integration and Web services solutions, such as those from SeeBeyond, TIBCO and WebMethods.
Research and Development Services
The companys research and development services include software and hardware testing, as well as software globalization services. Its research and development services, which principally target the outsourcing needs of software companies, allow its clients to outsource substantial parts of the software development process, including testing and globalization services.
Outsourced Testing: The companys testing services cover functionality testing, globalization testing, localization testing, performance testing, security testing and test automation. Its testing services team works closely with each client to become an integrated part of the clients software development process and to provide testing services and systematic feedback during the software development process.
Software Localization/Globalization: The companys software globalization services include adapting software for use in another country or location, multi-lingual translation, multimedia localization involving translation and engineering multiple components into transcripts, video, sound, graphics and animation, and desktop publishing. Its in-house linguists and its network of translators worldwide support approximately 25 languages.
The companys clients are located primarily in the U.S., Japan, Europe, and China. The company focuses primarily on clients in the technology industry and the banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) industry.
The companys customers include American International Group, Inc. (namely, AIG Star Life Insurance Co., Ltd., AIG Edison Life Insurance Company and a life insurance subsidiary); Citrix (namely, Citrix Systems Inc.); DirecTV Operations, LLC; General Electric (namely, General Electric International, Inc.); Microsoft Corporation; Nomura Research Institute, Ltd.; Olympus Corporation (namely, Olympus Medical Systems Corp.); UBS (namely, UBS AG Hong Kong Branch); a U.S.-based multinational computer, technology and IT consulting company (specifically, a subsidiary based in China); and a U.S.-based multinational IT company (specifically, its subsidiaries based in China, Europe, Singapore, and the U.S.).
The company faces competition primarily from global offshore outsourced technology services companies, such as Cognizant Technology Solutions, HCL Technologies, Infosys Technologies, Patni Computer Systems, Tata Consultancy Services, and Wipro Technologies; and China-based technology outsourcing service providers, such as Beyondsoft, Chinasoft, Dalian Hi-think Computer (DHC), iSoftStone, Neusoft, SinoCom, and VanceInfo.
HiSoft Technology International Limited was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of hiSoft Technology International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of hiSoft Technology International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HISOFT TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Major Shareholders
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. History
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Offices and Representations
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
hiSoft Technology International Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?